PDA

View Full Version : EUR/AUD analysis

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-12-22, 08:48 AM
The EURAUD market has come down for many pips. The market is currently at the touching point of moving average. Checking out the MACD we should be confident enough of taking entry at buy angle. To the buyers the entry point is at 1.5391 and the target point is at 1.5655.

https://charts.mql5.com/17/78/euraud-d1-instaforex-group.png

Ranatunga
2017-12-24, 08:58 AM
Now my trading balance is more than 1,000$, but still I am relaxed. Because, I use one of the most reliable Option trading broker Forex4you which broker gives me 100% safety of my big trading investment and also my big profits. On the other hand, I also get up to 25% deposit bonus that increase my trading equity. Their own liquidity aggregator and order execution software MarketPlace makes order execution even faster, more stable and more secure.

Michael Samuel
2019-06-17, 12:10 AM
Unfortunately, a few hours of simulated trading on your computer and attention to a few help YouTube videos will not secure a steady income. The path to learning forex trading is no less arduous than any other professional endeavor. And you need a good broker like FXdirects also. Trading forex is like any other work, you must learn the basics and practice before engaging in real time. Additionally, forex is a market with both universal implications and specifics.