PDA

View Full Version : Forex is great for women

Rajesh K
2022-02-01, 07:50 AM
Forex is great for women. With Forex it takes just a few hours that could suffice to earn an adequate month-to-month income. However, one must have expertise and knowledge. I'd like to be a trader because this is an ideal choice to me, even after having the day job. This is due to Eurotrader because they offer a fantastic mobile technology that means I can trade from every location in the globe. They also offer extremely low spreads because they are an ECN broker.

John Brown
2022-02-01, 03:21 PM
In order to my personal trading experience, lower time frames (below H1) are unfair, they are unstable! On the other hand, high time frames like D1, W1 are reliable! Even if you are a scalper till now I would suggest you to use higher time frames for the latest market trend status! I am a swing trader and I am comfortable with D1.

John Brown
2022-02-04, 04:57 PM
If you want to get maximal result from your trading strategy first of all you have to know how to manage money , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with consistency in spite of having most powerful analyzing profitable trading strategies.

Rumi pishua
2022-11-04, 08:06 AM
A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. But security is a hardly found factor nowadays. I guarantee you Eurotrader is a scam free broker as I have been with the broker for a very long time.

Tuva Sundström
2022-11-04, 03:11 PM
Don’t get enchanted by the alluring packages of scam brokers because these brokers entrap you with these packages. Traders must be very much careful about selecting brokers. But I have been with Eurotrader broker for a long time and this is really a scam free broker.

Sharon Smith
2023-02-09, 08:03 PM
Forex’s decentralization leaves necessity for selecting a broker, which serves as an intermediary.However, finding a reliable broker nowadays is really tough. Eurotrader is a reliable trading broker allowing investors with a 111% deposit bonus.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-02-18, 04:26 PM
Women can earn money by trading Forex seating at home. But support from a regulated broker is needed for so. Even though Eurotrader allows automated traders with best of the best trading environment, I don’t like EA trading that much.