PDA

View Full Version : Greed is a crime in Forex trading

Uritron
2022-04-20, 05:55 PM
A portion of the dealers feels that their eagerness can be useful for them as far as assuming they will contemplate huge will get enormous. in any case, this isn't a reality in the event that you are not following business sector diagrams and searching for large benefits then soon misfortune or even record liquidation can occur.

Uritron
2022-04-21, 09:55 PM
Haha. It's true. Those who have greed cant make money from Forex. Forex market depends on proper knowledge nothing else. If you wish to make money from then then can join in FreshForex broker as they always help their investor to make money.

John Brown
2022-04-26, 03:37 PM
The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Tuva Sundström
2022-04-27, 09:20 AM
Greed is such a quality that works as an impediment. It inspires traders to take more risk beyond his capability. Being yielded to this quality, traders make wrong decision and take away huge amount of loss. Eurotrader offers traders flexible leverage, low trading spread and flexible margin that keep traders away from losses.

Rumi pishua
2022-05-07, 12:19 PM
Well said, basically It depends on your experience whether you should be a full time Forex trader or not. If you see the possibility of getting loser by the end of the day, you should think about it once again. Always try to sketch out an idea that can make your trading productive.

Principio Mazzanti
2022-05-07, 06:52 PM
Greed is a very common issue here! Forex trading involves risk but there are so many criterions following which traders can lower their risk level. Every Forex has risk, so does Forex. By lowering leverage amount, using micro lot size, trading with low spread pairs, traders can mitigate their trading risk level. Risk management policy is essential for Forex trading.

Tuva Sundström
2022-05-09, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately, most of the newcomers are greedy! Forex is a multi-billion dollar market and more than 4 trillion dollars is transacted here daily. Money flies in Forex. Brokers serve traders in different ways and allow them with numerous opportunities. A trader can easily and peacefully make money from Forex trading provided that they always try to recover from mistakes.

Forexx
2022-05-09, 03:27 PM
Traders cannot easily and calmly earn money, because this is not an easy and difficult job. Forex trading is just as hard a job as any other and making money here is hard, not easy.

Principio Mazzanti
2022-05-10, 01:33 PM
I do agree with your opinion on greed! Frequent changing in trading style leads traders to fail. Traders should not frequently change their trading styles. They should stick their preference like if they are scalper, they should enhance their skill in this field. On the other hand, long time traders should prepare themselves with sufficient knowledge so that they can do well in their respective trading style. You can follow the e-books and tutorials provided by Eurotrader broker.

Forexx
2022-05-15, 08:16 PM
To be honest, e-books and textbooks did not help me. I studied on a real account. Studied forums and websites. But the main thing is practical trading. I took no deposit bonuses from Roboforex, ForexChief and other companies and traded on these bonuses. Then he traded on cent accounts. This is my way of learning to trade.

Sharon Smith
2023-08-24, 02:01 PM
Scamming is making nest into the market so it’s really an alarming news for us. Fraudulence of brokers may harm you so you have to be careful about broker selection. FXOpulence is a regulated broker by FSA.