PDA

View Full Version : Is scalping lucrative?

Mc Gran
2018-03-20, 03:44 PM
Scalping is the easiest way of earning from Forex market. People choose it because much knowledge is not needed for scalping. The diversity is so great that there is no wrong way to trade- there is only profitable and not profitable. Forex Scalping is but one of several methods that traders employ to reap that profit. With Trade12 broker I am taking highest trading profit because here I have lowest transaction cost and superior trading environment.

Claude Hawkins
2018-03-20, 07:32 PM
May be from your point of view scalping is an easy way of earning but I think earning with consistence is more necessary than some positive trades. Scalping is very effective way of trading where a trader can get his trading result in short notice. For getting effective result one must need to pick a good scalping broker like AAFX. This is the broker where I trade scalping as it gives me 1 pip fixed spread rate with fast execution system.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-03-21, 10:40 PM
Yes, that's the reason New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping. Now I trade with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm)broker. It is a regulated forex and options broker. It provides very low spreads as low as 0.01 pip.

Michael Samuel
2018-03-22, 07:32 AM
There are various method in forex market for earning money. Among them scalping is the shortest and easiest way. Newbie easily use and make money with scalping. For scalping regulated trading broker is must. That’s why I joined TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/). Because this broker is regulated trading broker and providing 0.9 pips spreads. Their trading environment is very supportive with over 2100 trading instruments, 50 trading pairs, high volume of leverage and multilingual customer support.

Garett Sim
2018-03-28, 08:25 AM
Forex is a virtual trading platform where traders get the opportunities to trade from different parts of the world. Traders vary in their nature and trading styles: different traders select different strategies. And as a micro trader I prefer scalping since I believe that scalping is rewarding. Scalping is a short term trading strategy that focuses on smaller trading lots and micro price fluctuations so that trader can earn smaller to moderate profit by each smaller trade.

Harry Jupp
2018-03-31, 12:03 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this