PDA

View Full Version : Usd/jpy analysis

Uritron
2022-12-22, 01:02 PM
Looking at the USD/JPY pair for 4 hours, it is noticeable that it is gaining some pips at the price level of 131.95 Should there be a continuous appreciation in the price, the next resistance level will be 132.40 with the next support level at 131.90.
https://charts.mql5.com/34/758/usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

Rumi pishua
2023-01-11, 10:40 AM
Lot size and leverage factor are interconnected. I suggest verdant traders not to increase lot size because once they lose few dollars, they have to fight back to recover the loss.Eurotrader offers traders a fair amount of leverage so traders can earn maximum profit.

Sharon Smith
2023-01-24, 09:21 AM
I can trade here in EURUSD by using moderate leverage and using the low trading spread. These pairs help me carry a handsome amount of profit. Eurotrader offers almost all trading pairs with narrow trading spread and high leverage.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-08-15, 07:43 PM
If you are very much keen to earn knowledge by reading books, then you can read ‘’Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets’’ by John J. Murphy. It will help you enhance your technical skill. Apart from that FXOpulence broker provides traders with free educational programs.