PDA

View Full Version : Can Forex make you rich?

Mc Gran
2018-05-20, 06:40 PM
Forex can make you rich if you have enough experience and a user friendly broker. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. Trade12 a broker I found an ECN standard which provides me a smart bridge technology, narrow spread, easy entrance to other markets, and flexible leverage act upon account’s type.

Ranatunga
2018-05-22, 10:33 AM
In the world the foreign exchange market is mostly traded and gigantic market. As a long and short term investment channel banks, commercial companies, brokers, private traders all use it. Brokers offered to execute the trades to the traders by using online trading platform. Forex4you is one of the popular STP executing trading platform which I am currently using as a regulated trading broker I get all the essential trading services including high security of funds.

Michael Samuel
2018-05-22, 03:14 PM
Il mercato Forex è il più grande mercato competitivo del mondo. Per ottenere successo e fare profitto qui commerciante deve avere abbastanza esperienza di trading e un buon broker commerciale. Il mio broker forex è TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/). Hanno avanzato strumenti e tecnologie di trading nella sua piattaforma di trading MT4. Il loro trader può facilmente investire in Bitcoin, Litecoin, EThereum, Ripple, ecc. Il loro servizio è molto attivo ed è per 24 ore con supporto multilingue.

Garett Sim
2018-05-22, 05:28 PM
Yes, in many instances we have already seen that many traders have become rich from foreign currency trading. Though I am a micro trader, I also earn good profit from forex trading. But I must say that a great deal of patience, endurance and hard work will be required if a currency exchange trader wants to sustain over a long period of time and obviously become rich. And we can’t also ignore the importance of proper trading plans and use of appropriate trading strategies in this regard.

Harry Jupp
2018-05-23, 01:10 AM
If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders have to make sure the credible broker which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, by the way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.

ben_trader
2018-05-27, 09:04 PM
It can. But it depends on you. You can't win all the trades you make, but if you make the right decisions, you can lessen losses. For new traders, there are bonuses available like FreshForex's tradable bonus of 101% (https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html). Great deal for newbies out there!