PDA

View Full Version : There are various trading methods in the Forex market

Claude Hawkins
2018-06-09, 02:25 AM
There are various trading methods in the Forex market. But training all the scalping methods is quite convenient for me. Because this method is the simplest method from which a trader can profit. But to execute this trading method, the trader requires a regulated trading platform. I am doing scalping with AAFX. This broker has the fastest execution process, 0.2 trading spreads, real-time market streaming and so on. All these things are necessary for successful scalping.

Michael Samuel
2018-06-09, 11:43 AM
È impossibile per un operatore commerciare e guadagnare è conoscenza ed esperienza. Queste due cose sono correlate l'una con l'altra. Per una migliore esperienza di guadagni è necessario per un commerciante. L'esperienza del Forex non viene facilmente. TradesFX (http://www.tradesfx.com/) offre al proprio trader diversi tipi di programmi educativi per costruire i propri trader di base forti. Inoltre hanno una piattaforma demo molto buona dove il trader può mettere in pratica ciò che ha imparato. La loro piattaforma educativa è piena di eBook forex informativi e tutorial video forex.

Ranatunga
2018-06-09, 12:30 PM
A Forex trader needs to acquire good qualities besides acquiring good trading knowledge. To be acquired in Forex, patience is a great quality. With Forex4you I am running well and I am enjoying awesome facilities including well defined trading supports, high leverage and the best educative program. In Forex maximum of the time traders get failure as they don’t have patience to get success and want to get rich early.

Garett Sim
2018-06-10, 06:29 PM
Traders are not similar. So; we can't expect that their trading methods will be parallel. Now a day; foreign currency exchange traders are adopting diverse trading methods that best suited to their trading requirements. As a risk adverse investor I want a method that involves lower risk yet moderate profit. So; I prefer scalping as a trading method because in case of scalping a forex trader invests in smaller trading lots with a view to earning smaller to moderate profit.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-06-11, 04:53 PM
Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am trading forex from home with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm), an STP broker based. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0.1 pip, up to 1000:1 leverage.

Mc Gran
2018-06-12, 07:41 AM
There are several types of trading methods followed by traders including short time trading, long time trading, EA trading, news trading and hedging. Among them I prefer trading with scalping and hedging strategy. To perform it successfully I chose Trade12 broker with whom I have smart bridge technology, narrow spread, flexible margin and leverage, fluent trading platform which is technical errors free actually.

Harry Jupp
2018-06-15, 12:42 AM
Almost 90% beginners are loser from this trading place due to only lack of most accurate money management plan, basically they only emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge and always ignore other inevitable parts . as a result they become loser. So besides good trading knowledge we the beginners have to ensure how to manage money in Forex.