PDA

View Full Version : Technical or Fundamental?

Androw Narouz
2017-01-20, 03:14 PM
This is the most common question asked by new Forex traders! But be sure, you need to learn both of them you want to stay here for a long time! But don’t start to work with both them in a time! In order to my personal trading experience, technical analysis is easy to understand so, new traders should start their learning process with technical, interestingly; I found professional guideline on technical and fundamental from trade24 broker without any cost! As a result, I made my professional trading skill freely.

Antonio Brennan
2018-01-12, 03:17 PM
Deciding on the right time to trade depends on your trading strategy. Many technical traders and scalpers prefer the quiet Asian markets since they are less susceptible to disruption from news flow. News traders on the other hand and those traders that thrive on volatility obviously prefer the busier US and European sessions, particularly the overlapping periods.
I trade with FreshForex who gives me every important news so, I can trade with profitably. I started with this broker sometimes back, almost 5 months, so far, so good, no complains at all. My deposits and withdrawals are processed on time, with their trading platform having the least spreads and an instant market execution.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-13, 10:00 PM
There are two sorts of analysis in Forex, fundamental and technical analysis. Most retail traders slant toward technical analysis to find quality trades in their trading platform. There are several traders who consolidate both fundamental and technical analysis. I like technical analysis for my trading. To learn technical analysis of trading, you should ponder great learning materials. For this MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm)broker can be a best place for your trading. They provide low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, instant withdrawal, instant trade execution and many more facilities.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-14, 11:52 AM
Most of the trader especially new trader get confused that which trading analysis they should use. My answer is both the analysis fundamental and technical analysis is good for trading if you understand and your broker can provide support on that. TopFX24 is my broker, from whom I am getting real time market analysis. They are best in both of the analysis. Also they are providing economic calendar. So that trader can improve their trading with the potential use of forex events.

Mc Gran
2018-01-15, 02:32 PM
Forex market moves trend wide and there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to gauge future price activity, thereby increasing the statistical significance of the forecast. This makes it the perfect market for traders that use technical tools, such as trends, charts and indicators. As a technical analyzer I have all regulated opportunities with Trade12 broker. Their mt4 platform is world class and includes more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical tools.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-16, 02:41 AM
I prefer both analyses in forex market. Both analyses give me better change to success in forex trading. I use forex factory for fundamental analysis. And I use indicator to technical analysis. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is giving me low tight spreads, swap free account, high leverage, low transaction cost, on hidden charge, mt4 trading platform and many more.

Garett Sim
2020-03-12, 10:13 AM
Some forex brokers go above and beyond and quote prices to five decimal spots. For such brokers, the EUR/USD quote could be viewed as 1.34358. It is significant for us to observe that the fifth decimal spot isn't known as a pip however a pipette. Quotes that have the Japanese yen as the counter currency are shown in three decimal places rather than two in these cases.

Thomas Fleming
2020-03-15, 02:41 PM
Technical Analysis is especially remarkable. One of the key models of technical analysis is that good 'ol fashioned respect movement predicts future respect action. Since the forex is a 24-hour market, there tends to be a tremendous measure of data that can be used to gage future price change, thusly opening up the real significance of the gage. I personally also like technical analysis for my trading. I only depends on this for my trading. I am trading with XeroMarkets as they have many technical tools on their MT4. They also provide very low spreads and there is no requote.

Ranatunga
2020-03-20, 01:09 PM
To make all your dreams true by earning huge money Forex trading will give you right opportunities. It is the best and flexible profession at this time in the world. People from all around the planet are coming to do this because it is very profitable. At Forex4you trading platform I am accessing all my trading activities very comfortably since 3 years successfully. Because their trading platform is very fast and error free.

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-29, 10:22 AM
I would say both are needed because the present market condition isn’t going well. In this situation only technical analysis won’t provide you with the most authentic market forecast. Eurotrader provides all necessary technical tools and signals at times to help traders.

Principio Mazzanti
2024-01-15, 02:04 PM
Technical analysis is handier and easier compared to fundamental analysis even though both types of analyses should be followed to create a cogent market signals. FXOpulence provides me more than 400 technical tools for better market analysis.