PDA

View Full Version : When you will leave Forex!

Androw Narouz
2017-01-24, 08:29 AM
Yeah, its true all of new Forex traders start their trading journey with lots of excitement! But unfortunately more than 75% Forex traders leave this trading profession within first three years of their trading! So traders, how do you manage crucial moment of your trading?

Antonio Brennan
2018-01-12, 03:21 PM
There is really no certain time for me, it is completely dependent on when I find the opportunity at best, so if I see that there is good opportunity I just go in without worrying much and when I see that there is no great opportunity available, I just continue watching the market without trading or even if I trade I usually use FreshForex (https://freshforex.com) broker’s free No Deposit Welcome Bonus $200, it’s lovely to have such a big figure to trade with. I am lucky to get the trading environment without risking my own funds.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-15, 10:30 PM
Yes I felt to leave forex in different times. Without having profound knowledge I wanted to get huge profit and ended up getting margin call. Another problem was broker. I was not happy with my previous broker. By then I scanned for a solid broker and picked MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). What I like most about the broker is they have amazing educational resources in organized way. They also have instant withdrawal facility.

Mc Gran
2018-01-16, 12:01 PM
I will never leave Forex trading. It is an amazing profession where I have absorbed in three year ago. Now I am an adult trader and have been running trading with Trade12 broker who made my trading life jolly and enjoyable. The broker allows traders with wide range of deposit bonus within a very short amount of conditions. As a result of this a trader can easily withdraw his profit without facing any difficulties.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-16, 03:02 PM
There is no fixed timing for get entry and exit the market. Trader to trader it varies. It will not match with a day trader and a long term trader. Mostly day trader leave the market in the shortest time period. As a scalper I use the ECN trading platform provided by the TopFX24 broker. They are good for starting the trading business with the low initial capital. They have some exciting features in their trading platform. Among them forex robot is exciting most advanced feature for me.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-17, 11:52 AM
I never thought of that. But many traders left the market after losing great deal of money. I think it foolish thing to do. Loss is certain in forex market. But if traders use proper risk and money management they can survive this market long and make profit from it. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a non dealing desk broker. It is regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-18, 08:40 PM
That’s true. I have also seen many traders leave this profitable market due to not having enough profit as they expected. But I don’t think I will ever leave this trading platform until I find any other better option for investing. I am making very good profit with the help of my broker AAFX. It gives me 1 pip fixed spread rate, 2000:1 leverage and usable bonus. With all these element I can bring my desirable profit.

Garett Sim
2020-03-12, 10:12 AM
The forex market is the biggest money related market on the planet, trading in overabundance of USD4 trillion out of a solitary day. Albeit hundreds of currencies change hands each day, the greater part of the trading fixates on seven major currency pairs. The currency pair that handles the most elevated volume of exchange is the EUR/USD. A forex quote is constantly shown in pairs. Models incorporate EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and AUD/CHF.

Ranatunga
2020-03-12, 07:40 PM
As a because I am a successful trader and doing well in my trading career so, I am never going to leave the market. The reason why most of the traders leave the market soon in their career is they don’t use any money management policy and lose much. But by trading with Forex4you trading broker I can make good amount of money easily. I have the best money management policies and those are – stop loss, take profit and trail stop.

John Brown
2020-03-13, 05:33 PM
In Fx trading each the newcomer has a choice of the broker to be used , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a newcomer now I am with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here without any restrictions I can use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Rajesh K
2023-04-22, 09:16 PM
Give the most priority to earning knowledge.To start trading, first you have to select a broker. However, finding a reliable broker nowadays is really tough. Eurotrader is a reliable trading broker allowing investors with a 111% deposit bonus.

Rumi pishua
2023-11-11, 12:43 PM
I don’t have any plan to leave Forex as I am flexible here but if I find myself completely unable in this market, I will leave then. Scalping and hedging have become a royal-type trading. You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors. With FXOpulence broker, the minimum investment is only $100 and they offer 1:500 leverage with narrow trading spread.