PDA

View Full Version : The main swing in the market

Claude Hawkins
2018-07-27, 04:26 AM
The main swing in the market for me is a good trading broker. Because a good commercial broker always tries to satisfy his clients. AAFX is such a broker and my key to success. Their customer service is very active and transparent. Their execution process is the fastest execution process on the market and guarantees 100% security of their clients' funds. I can easily deposit and withdraw my funds without limits.

Ranatunga
2018-08-02, 09:49 AM
As the basic difference between ask and bid price spread can be simply defined. Taken by the broker it is a commission. Several amounts of spread are taken by several brokers. The lowest spread is all traders demand. So for the lowest spread broker, every trader goes. A reputed broker called Forex4you, for scalping which charges the lowest spread to the trader so I choose them for my scalping trading approach.

Mc Gran
2018-08-03, 08:53 AM
Swing Trading is a short-term trading method that can be used when trading stocks and options. Whereas Day Trading positions last less than one day, Swing Trading positions typically last two to six days, but may last as long as two weeks. Trade12 is offering the best technologies to the swing traders including smart bridge technology, fluent trading platform, technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage free environment.

Michael Samuel
2018-08-05, 03:50 PM
I neofiti si annoiano mentre imparano, ma è molto importante per loro. Il trader evita questo e inizia a fare trading immediatamente, il che è un grosso motivo per cui i loro soldi perdono. Inoltre molti trader non capiscono da dove possono effettivamente imparare. Ci sono molte risorse online da dove possono imparare le basi del forex. Principalmente uso la BabyPips School per l'apprendimento, inoltre seguo i video di YouTube e utilizzo la piattaforma demo di TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/).