PDA

View Full Version : I have seen in the market

Claude Hawkins
2018-07-27, 04:27 AM
I have seen in the market that many traders are doing binary trading. But I am quite comfortable only with forex business. Because this activity seems to me to be very flexible and takes less time. For professional forex trading AAFX is the best trading broker offering ECN trading services. From this broker I have 24 hours of multi-lingual customer support. They are not only good for forex trading but from this broker I have stocks, bonds, commodities, indices, ETFs etc.

Ranatunga
2018-07-28, 10:42 AM
If you don’t know what you should be looking for, choosing which Forex broker to trade can be a very overwhelming task especially in this case. In trading I am with Forex4you who ensures 100% reliability. In their educational section they are introducing the free beginner complete Forex trading course. Like price action trading, technical analysis, Forex charting, trader’s psychology and many other important subjects I found their Forex trading terms in basic level when I was a newcomer.

Michael Samuel
2018-07-30, 04:50 AM
Molte persone amano il trading binario. Ma per me solo il forex trading è comodo e flessibile per guadagnare. Posso commerciare in qualsiasi momento da qualsiasi luogo. TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/) è un vero broker ECN che fornisce servizi di trading forex professionali al proprio trader. Da questo broker ho 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue. Oltre al forex trading sono anche buoni per altri supporti di trading finanziario come azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc.

Mc Gran
2018-07-30, 11:37 AM
Forex is the dynamic and the most digitalized platform in the world. People can operate trading through residing in home via online. Here brokers play a vital role as a media through which a trader can transact. So I am operating trading with Trade12 broker with whom I have high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution, smart bridge technology for specially scalping and hedging etc.

Rajesh K
2023-06-26, 08:15 AM
You can try this trading with Eurotrader broker as they offer the most reliable trading platform. Their trading platform is free of all technical glitches like slippage, dealing desk etc.

Rumi pishua
2024-02-17, 03:13 PM
The market is saturated with numerous brokers most of which are unsafe for traders. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, ensures all necessary trading support with offering more than 400 technical tools. It’s a highly secure broker for traders.