PDA

View Full Version : Your trading strategy!

Androw Narouz
2017-01-24, 08:38 AM
Well, for being a profitable Forex trader it’s very important to use any particular trading strategy or system! There have so many trading strategies or systems into trading industry! So traders, which trading strategy do you prefer and why? Please share your experience here!

NiKoLaI
2017-01-24, 11:09 PM
It is a little hard to say ! :ph34r-smiley:

Androw Narouz
2017-01-27, 03:32 PM
It is a little hard to say ! :ph34r-smiley:

I seem, till now you are not using any specific trading strategy or system! By the way, trading without any particular strategy is not impossible! Many successful Forex traders are doing their live trading based on live market analysis! Interestingly, in my learning stage of trading I followed live market analysis’s (https://www.trade-24.com/daily-review) of trade-24.com ! Till now I am using their market ideas since, they add useful market analysis on their website!

NiKoLaI
2017-01-27, 03:47 PM
we have opened our market for sale hyip scripts , how we can be famous my friend !? :rolleyessmileyanim:

John Brown
2017-02-01, 03:29 PM
The trading strategies practically we the traders select according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Harry Jupp
2017-02-02, 10:52 PM
Choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly when trading practically. That’s why as a scalper I have chosen TempleFX which is regulated and more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From here at any major pair I am able to scalp including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

John Brown
2017-02-10, 02:13 PM
For using any kinds of trading strategies first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. that’s why now I am with LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Graham Edwards
2017-02-12, 03:19 PM
I use two trading strategy . one for scalping and one for intra day trading . for scalping strategy i use 1:1 money management which has more than 70% wining ratio.i certainly do not trading while market is too volatile and also for intra day trading i go for 80-90 pips against 30-40 pips SL. overall i am satisfied with my trading and earning a handsome money each month . may be everyday i do not get profit but after a month i always have good amount of money from trading.

Graham Edwards
2017-02-12, 03:23 PM
Trends and cycles become more regular and noticeable when measured in event time, as opposed to chronological time. A simple example of event time would be bars denominated in volume rather than minutes, hours, days, or weeks. When assessing long-term cycles, the key is finding a way to measure event time given the variability of volume across instruments, across decades. Such event cycles are least stable over short time horizons; much more stable over longer horizons, per the first point above.

John Brown
2017-04-16, 06:39 AM
When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for trading by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Michael Samuel
2018-12-04, 02:56 PM
Per il trader scalping richiede aggiornamenti di mercato in tempo reale per analizzare le valute di trading. Facendo scalping, il trader può fare profitto acquistando o vendendo valute e mantenendo la posizione per un tempo molto breve. TradesFX è un eccellente broker di trading per scalping. Perché sono regolati e la sicurezza garantita dei fondi scalper può fare facilmente profitto con loro. Inoltre mi stanno offrendo tecnologia bridge intelligente per la copertura, spread trading di 0,5 pips, conti ECN e nessuna restrizione per gli ordini in sospeso.

Ranatunga
2020-05-11, 04:27 AM
After facing some loss in Forex trading a trader should not demotivate. Loss is the most common part of trading and without testing the loss a trader will value profit properly and can be greedy. The proper way of successful Forex trading is to try to make big profit and to minimize the loss. Forex4you is an advanced trading broker who give risk managing tools to their traders so that they can properly manage their loss.

Claude Hawkins
2020-05-29, 03:30 PM
The traders who are going to start trading in forex market need to follow some strategy. If any new traders or beginners want to enter into forex he should know the basics of the forex trading. Without the basic knowledge he can not trade in the forex market. A trader can open a demo account to learn all the basics of forex trading. It will help him to know how to trade, where to trade, when to trade. It has no risk. There is no need to invest capital in demo account. I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. I learned all the basics of the forex trading from that demo account practically. It is a demo version of live account. So everything in there is just like a live account. So a beginner can easily learn the basics of forex from a demo account.

Sharon Smith
2022-11-09, 08:39 PM
Over and over trading will cause your equity to nosedive.This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus, high leverage and narrow trading spread will increase traders’ profit.

Tuva Sundström
2022-11-19, 06:42 PM
As it’s impossible to trade Forex without selecting a broker, you have to do it nicely. You have to consider the fact of reliability of a broker while looking out for a broker. Eurotrader is a well-recognized and highly rated broker as it is secure for traders. The broker uses different regulated banks’ accounts to ensure high security of funding.

Rajesh K
2022-11-26, 01:58 PM
A good Forex trader attains several trading qualities like perseverance, free of emotion, passionate and consistent. When these qualities are absent in you, it means you need attainment of these qualities and recoveries. Without building such qualities, achieving trading success is a far-fetching target for traders. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus, high leverage and narrow trading spread.

Sharon Smith
2022-11-27, 11:01 PM
A trader should consider all the ways of earning knowledge and practice must be made compulsory. Education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. Read online e-books and watch video tutorials to flourish your knowledge. Eurotrader provides traders with a free education program. They also offer a free demo account to traders.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-10-15, 10:44 AM
A better trading strategy is needed to reap quick gain on the market but the fact is that majority of us don’t have a reliable trading strategy. FXOpulence provides a reliable and smooth trading platform which includes more than 400 technical tools and free of technical errors.