PDA

View Full Version : Basically EA is not an expert consultant

Claude Hawkins
2018-08-11, 05:09 PM
Basically EA is not an expert consultant in the Forex industry. It is a system or type of robot based on the trading strategy. I have seen many traders using a single strategy and I have seen many brokers changing their strategy according to market demand. To apply different trading strategies, AAFX is the best. They have three types of trading accounts for different users of the trading strategy. They also have over 2000 trading instruments for their trader.

Michael Samuel
2018-08-13, 05:35 AM
Molti trader utilizzano il sistema di trading EA. Ma non è tutto in forex. Perché il business forex ha diversi metodi di trading. TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/) è il miglior broker per l'applicazione di diverse strategie di trading. Perché hanno 7 tipi di account di trading per diversi utenti del metodo di trading. Gli account micro, standard, premium, VIP, FIX e islamici sono basati sulla piattaforma di trading T4. Il trader può commerciare tramite il proprio telefono Android, iPhone o iPad oltre al proprio PC. Inoltre hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading e oltre 50 coppie di valute.

Mc Gran
2018-08-13, 09:47 AM
Yes, you are accurate. The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing in the terminal any action following the instructions of a trader, without his direct involvement. All tasks are performed automatically or mechanically, which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems. On the platform of Trade12 I can fluently run EA though it is free from dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.