PDA

View Full Version : New traders should invest small amount for live trading!

Androw Narouz
2017-01-29, 03:37 PM
Hello new traders, please don’t start your live trading with a healthy trading capital, even if you were a profitable trader in your demo! You may face psychological problems in your live account first, and unfortunately maximum new Forex traders crash their 1st trading capital! In addition, don’t use aggressive trading volume in your initial stage of live trading!

Bret Wills
2017-08-21, 08:44 PM
Choosing which forex broker to trade with can be a very overwhelming task especially if you don’t know what you should be looking for. I am with AGEA who ensures 100% reliability in trading. They are introducing the free beginner complete forex trading course in their educational section. When I was new I found there forex trading terms like price action trading, forex charting, technical analysis, trader’s psychology and many other important subjects in basic level which helped to understand the market very well.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-08-26, 11:45 PM
Any one can do forex. A new comer or beginner should do practice more and more before start live trading. It's a trader's choice that if he invest small or big capital. If a new comer choose a right broker to trade with then money is not the factor. That's why a trader has to be very careful while investing in a broker. I personally trade with FreshForex (http://www.freshforex.com) broker. This broker is very good at their services. They always take care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable too. I feel safe and comfortable working with this broker.

Ranatunga
2017-08-28, 11:53 AM
I also believe new traders should try to avoid excessive losses and try lower amount in trading but on the other hand with lower amount they will not learn proper money management as well. For which I trade with Forex4you broker where they provide me with Cent account which makes my small capital look big in case of CENT and I can trade feeling like those are dollars and make good money management as well. I am blessed to be able to trade with such honest and good broker.

Mc Gran
2017-09-03, 01:23 PM
Forex seems really tough to the neophyte traders. That’s why they need to learn forex trading at first. Then they should find out the best broker to invest. After learning forex trading I found Trade12 broker to invest. From the broker I had a wide range of deposit bonus with a very short condition. I face no technical problems while trading with the broker and they cash back withdrawn money in just time.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-06, 10:53 AM
Any one can do forex. Another comer or novice ought to do hone increasingly before begin live trading. It's a trader's decision that on the off chance that he contribute little or enormous capital. On the off chance that another comer pick a correct broker to trade with then cash is not the factor. That is the reason a trader must be exceptionally watchful while putting resources into a broker. I for one trade with FXPM broker. This broker is great at their administrations. They generally deal with their customers comfort. This broker is extremely dependable as well. I feel protected and happy with working with this broker.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-06, 11:17 AM
Any one can do forex. Another comer or novice ought to do hone increasingly before begin live trading. It's a trader's decision that on the off chance that he contribute little or enormous capital. On the off chance that another comer pick a correct broker to trade with then cash is not the factor. That is the reason a trader must be exceptionally watchful while putting resources into a broker. I for one trade with FXPM broker. This broker is great at their administrations. They generally deal with their customers comfort. This broker is extremely dependable as well. I feel protected and happy with working with this broker.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-09, 11:56 PM
Recently, I am dealing with BPRIMES broker who is regulated and offers a convenient and easy to use trading platforms for beginners. They also provide countless scope to make a big amount of profits through trading of foreign exchange currencies. They provide the best place to trade in their trading platform with tools. They went through every regulation operation to prove their reliability. I want to continue my trading business forever with them.

Rumi pishua
2023-06-27, 01:24 PM
Extensive market knowledge is essential because it helps traders consider different market aspects while analyzing. Knowledge on how to handle volatility is needed. Eurotrader provides you a better ground for market analysis.