PDA

View Full Version : Why you are a Forex trader?

Androw Narouz
2017-01-29, 03:42 PM
Hello Members, may I know why you selected Forex trading business as your profession? Because, 90% Forex traders are losers, that means, it a challenging business but what’s your inspiration and why you are here! By the way, my father is a professional Forex trader so I found proper guideline freely from him and I didn’t need any trainer!

mabna
2017-01-29, 06:38 PM
For the last 2 years, I’ve been a forex trader. I started this experience by curiosity, pretty hastily. Nobody can control the markets. But there are a few who are taking a profit from them. Forex trading should be a very detached and cold activity. Alas, it isn’t. We’re human beings. I’m a forex trader because I want to earn my living cost from this. And why I’m a successful trader now the all credits goes to my broker ECNCAPITAL.

John Brown
2017-01-30, 10:02 AM
Forex is like a professional business. We can earn as much as we want through Forex taking leverage high or low. Freedom is also available here. I never trade everyday. I trade when i am sure about signal and i don't trade with unknown pairs. Besides Forex brokers provide much facilities that attracts me very much. That's why i am a Forex trader.

walton
2017-01-30, 10:34 AM
I’m a forex trader because I want to be a trader. In this sector there are lots of opportunities to make handsome amount of money. I start my trading with less than hundred dollars. But now I have huge amount of money in my account. My broker lxmarket providing full-featured trading platforms & data feeds, they have extensive archives of free training materials & market analysis. My brokers charge no fees, commissions or hidden charges.

walton
2017-01-30, 12:44 PM
I am options trader for almost 8 years. I found this as a very profitable business. I feel very much secure as this market is safe. For this one has to choose a good broker as I am using lxmarkets.com. It is very reliable option broker. In options market I feel myself very independent and free. Because I don’t have to trade whole day. When I first hear about options, I felt very curious about it. Then I start with low investment. But after trading without training I lose my money very quickly. I found this market very challenging. That’s why I choose to take the challenge. lxmarkets.com helped me to accomplish my challenge with free guidance and losing money bonus.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-12-13, 07:50 PM
I'm a forex trader since I need to be a trader. In this area there are lots of chances to profit. I begin my trading with under 200 dollars. Be that as it may, now I have gigantic measure of money in my account. Forex resembles an expert business. We can procure as much as we need through Forex taking leverage high or low. Flexibility is additionally accessible here.
I think FreshForex is my best broker, I trade daily, withdraw quick, execution order fast. because without a good broker I can't be a good trader. I would highly recommend traders to use this broker for different brokerage services as not only are they reliable but are also absolutely authentic in nature.

Michael Samuel
2019-07-01, 11:15 PM
Which is actually false. It is a true legal way of earning. But there is an important fact that is to select the right broker who will provide the lowest spreads with a high volume of leverage and also various trading facilities. I am getting all these facilities from FXdirects. I have not seen any other business is better than forex trading. This business has the potentiality of earning a high-level profit. I have found this business very profitable, easy processing and most importantly legitimate business. Many people called this business also gambling.

Ranatunga
2020-09-25, 02:57 PM
A reliable broker is very important for every trader. Without a reliable broker, it is quite tough to survive in the forex market. A reliable broker with many good features can easily bring you a large number of profits. I trade with Forex4you. They are very reliable and supportive. They provide the lowest spread and highest leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. There are no hidden charges. They are really very helpful and reliable broker.

Rajesh K
2020-09-26, 05:15 PM
Forex trading could be the perfect blueprint of success accessible out there. Disregarding the way that it needs a considerable measure of expertise and hazard affiliation, forex trading gives the opportunity to make a lot of money. But this you need a lot of skills and knowledge. You have to give lot of time in learning. Incidentally, you can start forex trading with minimum only 50$ in Eurotrader account. I am trading with them and getting low spread on major pairs as low as zero pips.

Claude Hawkins
2020-09-27, 03:42 PM
Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

Principio Mazzanti
2020-09-28, 08:35 PM
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If a person has much knowledge about forex and a reliable broker too then he/she can earn a lot of money from the forex market. forex trading is really very profitable business. I am earning a very good number of profits. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are really very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

Sharon Smith
2023-03-24, 09:01 AM
I am a forex trader because forex offers me both flexibility and money though risk is a factor assoiciated with Forex. Risk and reward are inconnected because your return depends on the proportion of risk you take in trading. Try to trade with sucha broker that allows you with flexible leverage and low spread. Eurotrader is such a type of broker.