PDA

View Full Version : Is knowledge and practice essential for trading?

Androw Narouz
2017-01-30, 07:45 PM
Hello group members, what’s going on? I have a question; if a new Forex trader joins here then what should he do? if he is not interested on learning? Is Forex possible without knowledge and practice? I know, its not professional question, please tell me what do you think about this issue?

ismail
2017-02-07, 03:16 PM
Obviously knowledge is essential for trading after gaining knowledge you have to practice your knowledge to become professional about this huge forex market. This market is enormous and giving many kinds of opportunity to make money, but to make money you need to know how to make money. And to know how to make money you need to learn this business first. So you can’t deny it. To get useful knowledge trade with MXTrade.

walton
2017-02-09, 02:25 PM
Clearly knowledge is important for trading in the wake of picking up learning you need to hone your insight to end up distinctly proficient about this tremendous forex advertise. This market is huge and giving numerous sorts of chance to profit, yet to profit you have to know how to profit. Furthermore, to know how to profit you have to take around here first. So you can't deny it. At the same time practice makes a man perfect. The more you practice the more skill you will get in trading. Practice also helps to develop the skills of understanding the chart and price pattern. I love lxmarkets.com for my options trading. It is a regulated broker with many options variants. You can check their website at lxmarkets.com

Mc Gran
2017-02-09, 03:13 PM
For trading with Forex we need two things like knowledge as well as practice. Without practice we can not make our trading easy. I am trading with Trade12. They have smooth platform as well as well education providing methods. They have smooth e book, video tutorial, Forex glossary etc for providing education to their learners. I learnt about trading following their methods. They create no problem while withdrawing money that’s why I like this broker more.

Ranatunga
2018-01-28, 10:06 AM
I am an experienced trader and saw many unsuccessful traders in Forex industry who have losses all their money because they never select the right broker for their trading. In Forex, many difficulties will come, but the important thing is to not get emotional with such difficulties. My broker is Forex4you, and as my opinion they are best in this field, as I never face any problem in my career and perform always well because of my broker.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-29, 02:51 PM
Forex is most preferable online investment market in the world. Those trader who love invest money and work at home they invest money in forex market. But it is a high risky investment market. Without proper knowledge and trading skill none can success in forex market. That’s why knowledge and practice are most essential factor in forex world. I am a forex trader. And I am trading with a ECN broker called CapitalsTrade.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-29, 03:03 PM
Yeah definitely it is possible to earn from forex without learning. Anyone can do that. If you take 1 trade in this market without analysis there is 50-50 chance of winning and losing, forget about the amount. But if you want to make consistent profit, you must need knowledge and practice. I always try to update my knowledge and skill and my broker AAFX always try to help me on that. It gives me free trading support and analysis with expert advice.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-29, 03:36 PM
Knowledge is power. Without knowledge it is not possible to get success in forex business. Whereas forex trading is the most competitive business and also very risky. When I joined in forex business I dedicated myself in learning about forex. And my broker TopFX24 support me a lot with their very rich educational platform. I have got free educational resources including forex videos and eBooks free of cost from this broker.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-29, 03:52 PM
In the event that you need to prevail in any undertaking, including the forex field you need ingenuity, practice and commitment. Knowledge is critical to prevail in this currency trading world and in addition anything we need to do in our life. Learning will enable you to make to comprehend about the market circumstance and enable you to make possess trading to design, trading systems. MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm) is the best place to increase best learning about forex trading. It also provides all the trading facilities.

Garett Sim
2020-03-26, 09:29 AM
Note that no one classification is preferable or more terrible over the other. They are no different in terms of making you a reliably beneficial trader. The key here is to find which class you are in, in view of your way of life and character, so you can stream with your prevailing strength when trading the forex market. Failure to do this correct will result in the single greatest hindrance to accomplishing steady benefits when trading the forex market from the very beginning.

Michael Jackson
2020-03-26, 07:30 PM
Yes, knowledge is important but execution is even more crucial thing. It’s easier to be done for me through FreshForex broker through the low spread of theirs along with high leverage and best thing the educational setup.

https://i.imgur.com/mYapHNm.jpg

Claude Hawkins
2020-03-27, 02:08 PM
To trade in forex knowledge is very important. Without the knowledge of forex a trader can lost all his investment. A trader can gather knowledge about forex from anywhere. To get proper knowledge about forex a trader can take help of demo account. A trader can trade like live account in a demo account without any risk. I got knowledge about forex by trading with a demo account of TP Global FX. It helped me to get all kind of techniques and knowledge about forex. So, demo account can be an important source of knowledge about forex.

Rajesh K
2023-09-24, 07:11 PM
Forex is a difficult way to traverse because not all traders can maintain regular profit here. A trader must be strategically-armed to shine in Forex. They must keep multiple strategies as a backup. As FXOpulence allows traders with a massive 1:500 leverage, you can easily earn more.

Sharon Smith
2023-09-25, 08:13 AM
Not having sufficient knowledge is a barrier. You have to learn till the end of your career. For certainly, knowledge will help you derive profit on the market. FXOpulence provides a strong ground for trading and they offer advanced trading technology. The broker never creates any delay at the time of withdrawing money.