PDA

View Full Version : Don’t give up on Forex!

Androw Narouz
2017-01-30, 07:51 PM
I have seen, maximum new Forex traders lose their trading interest so early as they join here with a quick success mentality! But the reality is different, it takes time! You may see, all of successful Forex traders have long time trading experience, so don’t expect quick result here, it’s a long term process!

John Brown
2017-01-31, 07:41 AM
Emotion is a big problem for every Forex trader. When they get loss from Forex they become upset and try to leave Forex. But they get loss because of their scarcity of Forex knowledge and technical ideas which are very needed for a Forex trader. So i suggest all the Forex traders who has emotion not to leave Forex for this bad habit cause it will be the biggest mistakes for them. Just wait and learn there are many good things to happen through Forex.

walton
2017-02-04, 03:15 PM
The undeniable motivation behind why you need to stop trading is no doubt because of immense misfortunes alongside being defrauded by advertisers promising clothes to newfound wealth inside the finish of the week. You have attempted pretty much everything and nothing appears to work. But always quiting can not be a solution. I have shifted from Forex to binary options trading. I find it suitable for me. You can also try it. Go to lxmarkets and open an account with the broker and give a try.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-12-13, 07:56 PM
I have been trading with FreshForex (https://freshforex.com) for the past 1 year and have never faced any issues till now. And I am not the type who give up easily. Also my broker given me inspiration by supporting me all the way of my trading. This broker has an awesome work. If you are a novice, i will recommend this customer-based broker. I love the service. It is regulated and well-established broker. With classic account you can get 1:1000 leverage facility.

Morris Langosh
2017-12-15, 10:31 PM
Giving up is a personal choice. We can not tell anyone that you should not give up forex trading. People have different capabilities, different choices. It is not that everyone will feel comfortable with trading. Trading is a mind game. Not everyone can handle it. He may be good it anything else. So we should work that suits our psychology. If you think trading is not for you, do not do it. I am trading with FXPM where I get personal support by a personal account manager.

Ranatunga
2017-12-16, 01:39 AM
The obvious inspiration driving why you have to quit trading is no uncertainty due to colossal adversities close by being swindled by sponsors promising garments to freshly discovered riches inside the complete of the week. You have endeavored practically everything and nothing seems to work. However, continually quiting can not be an answer. I have moved from Forex to double choices trading. I think that its appropriate for me. You can likewise attempt it. Go to Forex4you and open an account with the broker and give an attempt.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-03-12, 10:18 PM
Yes, do not give up. Actually for success in anything you need to keep trying until you get success. On forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm)where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Mc Gran
2018-03-13, 09:33 AM
Giving up Forex is task of foolish. Because Forex is a great opportunity to an trader. It can allot a very good amount of profit to it’s traders within a very short time and saves initial time of traders. I have been with Forex for more than 2 years and successful running trading with Trade12 broker. With the broker I am enjoying smart bridge technology, fast execution, smooth trading platform and high qualitative scalping environment.

Claude Hawkins
2018-03-13, 11:12 AM
Forex is a zero sum game and traders will require a better mind set to accept any market situation whether it is a loss situation or winning situation. And traders should keep it in the mind that every day has a silver lining and they should not give up in the event of losses. My broker AAFX is always providing me a great customer support and expert advice so that I can sustain in the market for a long period of time.

Harry Jupp
2018-04-04, 02:40 AM
Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

Garett Sim
2018-04-06, 09:58 PM
Forex is a zero sum game and we traders should not expect that we never face losses. A world market won't be completely risk free. So; it is the responsibility of us to ensure the right mind set of trading. In any case if we lose; we should try to identity mistake and take it practically instead of giving up. I try my best to handle my emotions like antagonism, aggravation, ravenousness, etc. so that I can maintain rational decision making and without being emotional I can handle any situation.