PDA

View Full Version : profitable trading strategy

John Brown
2017-02-04, 11:06 PM
From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. but despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Harry Jupp
2017-02-06, 10:48 PM
There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience.

in FX trading from all trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. But by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this. As a newcomer, now I am with TempleFX which is regulated and permits scalping with other techniques including lowest trading spreads. So, feel comfort for all time when scalping.

ismail
2017-02-08, 01:22 PM
I think one of the deciding factors is how much money will one need to live the lifestyle they have chosen? Each of us will have our own response. Yes, one can easily be making or earning money from forex trading but depends on their needs and their knowledge about forex trading. This is handy so any one can trade from anywhere with any portable device like your smart phone. Just choose broker like MXTrade.

John Brown
2017-02-08, 02:42 PM
If we want to get maximal result by our trading strategies, first of all we the traders have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. For using my all trading strategies in proper way I am extremely dependable on my trading platform LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this narrowest trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my all trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Ranatunga
2018-01-22, 11:24 AM
Different broker offers different services to their clients as per the market basis. I like Forex4you, for their instant withdraw and deposit service so I choose them for my trading. Many brokers offer fastest withdraw service but in the right time they have technical problem and so many difficulties, but my broker always provide the right thing that they promised with their client. Whenever I need to get back my money I can transfer them from my account to different funds or account.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-22, 12:13 PM
For me the most profitable trading strategy is scalping and for scalping the most suitable broker is TopFX24. Because for scalping a regulated trading broker is strongly required. I am getting the full support of regulated platform with MT4 based trading platform. But not all trader might agree with me. Because some found long term trading or price action or something else strategy profitable for them. But this broker is suitable for any type of strategy user. Because they have 7 different type of account for different type of trader.

Mc Gran
2018-01-22, 01:24 PM
To enjoy a remarkable profit a trader needs to make a well defined strategy. This strategy should be made according to the trading type. As a scalper I always run after short time trading strategy. I have several trading strategies which I apply on market. I can successfully apply these strategies with Trade12 broker. Their smart bridge technology and superior fast execution is conducive to scalping and hedging.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-22, 03:16 PM
Profitable trading strategy is essential to make concisely profit in forex market. Forex trading is not an easy task. It required knowledge and skill and experience. Trader can make profitable strategy and use it in demo account to test it. When it is perfect they can use it in real account. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, low transaction cost etc.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-23, 12:03 PM
Truly, strategy is a standout amongst the most critical thing in forex trading. When you constrain yourself to trade without a strategy, you are taking a chance with as long as you can remember and profession since you will wind up losing your well deserved cash and that is the reason such huge numbers of individuals will observe it so hard to have the capacity to procure cash in Forex. I don't figure individuals should begin considering how they will make progress when they need information. I am trading with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). It is a regulated broker giving low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 200+ trading instruments and numerous more facilities.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-23, 04:42 PM
Scalping might be a profitable trading strategy but it can never make you a successful trader as you can earn very little from this trading style. I always prefer long term trading in this case. And for me best and easy profitable trading strategy is support/residence breakout strategy. It ensures very high amount of positive pips. I use AAFX for my trading because it executes my pending orders instantly which I use in this strategy.

Garett Sim
2020-03-12, 10:12 AM
Brokers furnish retail traders with leverage to exchange the forex market. Without leverage, a trader would need to pay out USD100,000 to exchange one standard lot of currencies. With a 100:1 leverage, a trader would need to set up just 1/100th of the entire sum, or USD1,000. This sum is called margin. Margin essentially permits a trader to buy an agreement without the need to give the full estimation of the agreement.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-09-30, 09:43 AM
Form your trading career with a secure trading broker. In recent time, we have seen that brokers are not paying attention their clients’ security factor. As a result, they are also losing some investors because big investors don’t want to invest in an insecure broker. FXOpulence provides high security of funding to traders.

Rumi pishua
2023-09-30, 08:08 PM
To become profitable, we traders need profitable trading strategies and we hardly have so and that’s why we are not profitable from the market.