PDA

View Full Version : Forex is easy source to earn money ?

John Brown
2017-02-04, 11:59 PM
There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, this trading place is not at all the easy source to earn money very rapidly. But I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders try to make money very speedily without learning. And they fall a great loss. So, before earning money from this volatile trading place we have to capture all market principle by learning.

walton
2017-02-05, 01:59 PM
Trading is a systematic different business. So it can be a decent method for money. On the off chance that you learn legitimately how to exchange, you can profit by trading. From the most recent 2 years I am profiting by binary options trading. In the event that you are occupied with binary options trading, lxmarkets can be a decent stage for you. It is a regulated broker with quick payout.

ismail
2017-02-06, 07:39 PM
Indeed, forex is easy source to earn money. But for earning money in this vast field you need the maximum knowledge of this sector. If you don’t know how to make money, then obviously is not easy for you. Also you some helping hand like forex broker to earn good amount of money. Without broker you can feel helpless in this market. My helping hand is MXTrade. The best broker for me.

Androw Narouz
2017-02-07, 06:21 PM
No way, learning is a long term process! But interesting point is, you can make here quick money without learning! Forex trading business is the most standard profession, in addition investors are making handsome money here by using professional trader’s strategy; even you can follow their trading calls here! I see, free trading signal service of trade24 broker is very accurate, so I confidently use this signal service!

Mc Gran
2017-03-21, 09:13 AM
Forex is an easy source of earning. As a scalper I enjoy this. I like scalping more because there are more advantages of it. Short of time is needed for scalping. Besides this I have the proper support from my broker like high security, low spread, high leverage, no set up fees, no dealing desk and no reqoutes. I am trading with Trade12 blessed with above all facilities with a high security level. That’s why I prefer more scalping.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-14, 12:06 PM
For sure, forex is simple source to acquire cash. However, to earn cash in this huge field you need to require the most extreme knowledge of this area. On the off chance that you don't know how to profit, at that point clearly is difficult for you. Additionally you some assistance like forex broker to acquire great measure of cash. Without broker you can feel defenseless in this market. My assistance is FXPM. The best broker for me. It has been assigned me a personal account manager who helps me a lot. It also gives up to 100% deposit bonus

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-09-17, 03:36 PM
Forex is easy source to make money but trading properly is a must in this case. Trading is very important for a trader as it is the thing a trader does but some brokers are worst and they provide bad experience of trading. I traded with XM broker where they provide me with window dressed charts and bad execution. they do worldwide webinars but fails to provide basic trading needs.

Martin George
2017-09-22, 12:28 PM
When trading on a demo account, both profit and loss will be virtual, whereas trading experience is remarkably similar to real-life conditions. That’s why I am still trading on demo account with Circle Markets broker to increase my trading knowledge. Their demo account is very user friendly and provide me better experience. They are also offering multiple opportunities where traders can fit themselves easily. Every trader should work with a broker like them.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-02-23, 10:39 PM
Doing forex trading is easy but making reliable profit is the troublesome part. For that you require good learning, skills and experience. You can't plan to profit just by entering into the market. You have to learn the specialty of trading. I am trading with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm)where I am utilizing their advanced instructive resources to upgrade my insight. They also provides amazing customer support with instant deposit and withdrawal.

Garett Sim
2018-02-25, 10:25 AM
Completely agree with your opinion that forex is not that easy online money earning source. Forex being the largest currency market possess riskiness due to rapid changes in world economy as well as due to the volatile and uncertain currency exchange rates. Now we have to deal with such riskiness with proper risk management tools like stop loss, trail stop or take profit. Traders are now having the opportunities to work with small investment also. If money is properly managed, then traders can earn consistent money at least.

Michael Samuel
2018-02-25, 03:35 PM
Forex market is totally uncertain that a professional expert trader cannot predict this market certainly. So, from forex business one can make profit easily if they get most accurate market prediction which is very difficult to get. From TradesFX (http://www.tradesfx.com/) I am getting most accurate and recent market news with live market streaming. By analyzing their given quotes and charts trader can take important and fruitful trading decisions. Moreover they have 50 trading pairs. So that trader can trade with any trading pairs based on market demand.

Shane J. Robinson
2018-02-25, 03:51 PM
It is estimated that, on average, $3.6 trillion is traded each day in the world Forex markets. The vast majority of Forex trading does not occur on any one centralized or organized exchange but through brokers on the interbank currency market. Opening in Australia and closing in the U.S. whilst the market exists for organizations with exchange risk, speculators also participate in the Forex markets in an effort to profit from their expectations regarding shifts in exchange rates. Broker is an essential factor in Forex trading.
I am trading with AFX Group (https://www.stofs.com/en/register/live/?regulator=F&camp=24568). They gives you access to: MetaTrader 4, the industry’s leading trading platform, AFX Fast, our institutional level platform, a number of mobile solutions to suit your needs.

Claude Hawkins
2018-02-26, 05:35 PM
Forex being an over the counter market is providing me foreign currency exchange trade opportunities to millions of trader each day. And it is not that a trader just will be well off within few days since we can’t ignore the fact that forex trading is a gradual process not any short term project. My broker AAFX is providing me a 24 hour customer support along with customized trading facilities like low and fixed 1 pip spread, a good leverage of 1:2000, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions all the time.

Garett Sim
2020-05-26, 04:56 PM
Support and resistance can help as a risk management system since it gives a structure which the trader can execute their strategy. Suppose, for example, a trader is bullish on EUR/USD however is battling with timing the exchange or dealing with their risk. As opposed to simply pursue the move higher, as driven by FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), the trader can just sit tight for some component of support to appear, so, overall bullish positions can be explored. The trader would then be able to actualize an on the off chance that announcement: If the market remains bullish and in the event that the pair is going to keep on working with bullish structure, at that point this support should hold and I'll have the option to remain in the exchange.

Rajesh K
2022-11-09, 11:00 AM
Market’s wrong turn can cause a trader suffer losses. Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a great knowledge in them. If you alone can’t recover your mistakes, seek help from experts. Eurotrader provides instant support to traders whenever necessary.

Tuva Sundström
2022-11-10, 04:26 PM
Detection of trading loopholes is obligatory for traders because traders need to work on these loopholes. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders in earning more.

John Brown
2022-11-12, 10:50 AM
practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

John Brown
2022-11-12, 11:05 AM
in demo account we the traders cant focus on there , because there is no real money on there.

Sharon Smith
2023-03-05, 03:33 PM
Forex will be even easier to you if you have a good trading broker. A good broker can support you every time whenever any problem rises. Check the broker you are going to trade in is authorized or not. Eurotrader is an authorized broker and it provides traders with high security of funding and narrow trading spread.