PDA

View Full Version : Choice of broker ..

John Brown
2017-02-28, 03:41 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I can scalp from here including lowest trading spreads.

Harry Jupp
2017-02-28, 09:51 PM
In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker. that’s why now I am with TempleFX which for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , active customer services , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Robert Kennedy
2017-03-01, 11:50 AM
My broker is TryMarkets. This is real STP execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and heading this is regulated broker. Their commissions or spreads are very low. They do not charge any hidden fee. They provide me a good web and also high class trading platform. They are so much helpful and trustworthy. That is why my trading life is so secure and comfortable.

Mc Gran
2017-03-01, 01:53 PM
In this era broker choosing has become a tough work for a trader. Because now a days most of the broker are found to scam. While choosing a broker we have to consider many things but due to having scarcity of knowledge most of the traders choose imperfect broker. I am a trader of Trade12 having low spread, high leverage, quick execution, no set up fees and there are no sealing desk and reqotes problem. That’s why this is a right broker to me.

John Brown
2017-03-01, 02:34 PM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check, first of all I will be looking for in a broker if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Androw Narouz
2017-03-01, 03:09 PM
There have so many Forex brokers, but the problem is, most of the Forex brokers are market maker! My initial trading capital was 20,000+ that’s way my main concern was my capital security! In addition, after doing long analysis of Forex brokers activities now I am staying with regulated broker trade24 broker! This transparent forex broker provides me 100% capital security, and their transaction service is very quick!

Harry Jupp
2017-03-01, 09:19 PM
everyone the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. myself a scalper and that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which permits scalping with other techniques including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Ranatunga
2018-02-26, 03:48 PM
Expert’s advises make the trade easier than before as trader gets newly trade ideas through this. To get this especial service I choose Forex4you who is the amazing broker and provide a customer service for 24/7. They provide a wide range of technical indicators and great features to trade successfully. With this broker I get expert’s advises to remove my trading mistakes and to know the way to remove it from my trade career.

Claude Hawkins
2018-03-08, 10:14 AM
Broker choice is not going to be easy today. If you are looking forward to select a reliable and trusted trading platform, then you will feel real difficulties. Among thousands of online brokerage houses it is actually becoming very difficult to find the best one that best fit to your trading requirements. I have selected AAFX since this regulated platform is ensuring me full safety, easy withdrawal, lowest zero spread, a high 1:2000 leverage and 24 hour customer support.

Harry Jupp
2018-03-08, 11:48 PM
In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-03-09, 08:19 PM
My broker choice is MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to MaximusFx as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably survey of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

Antonio Brennan
2018-03-17, 06:33 PM
There are numerous essential trading components that we need to ensure while picking a broker. Considering everything I found that FreshForex (https://freshforex.com) is the best one in each perspective. From all spreads is a vital financial device which a speculator ought to consider while picking a broker. Traders should first comprehend their requirements from market and after that choose which brokers is most appropriate to them. The decision of broker likewise relies upon whether they are dynamic trader or long haul trader.

Garett Sim
2020-05-26, 05:07 PM
I just exchange inside bars on the everyday chart time allotment. There's a valid justification for this, and that reason is essentially that on time periods under the day by day chart, inside bars basically become too various to possibly merit trading. There can be long strings of inside bars on a 4 hour or 1-hour chart before a breakout for instance, and attempting to exchange them will likely cause you a lot of frustration because of all the false breaks that can happen on those charts time spans.

Franco Shelby
2020-05-29, 01:54 PM
Choosing a broker is the toughest job in the forex market. Because there are so many brokers in the forex market. From all of them, choosing the best one for you is really a difficult job. Many traders become fail in the market because of choosing the wrong broker. So, the whole trading career depends on your broker selection. You can get the information f many brokers and their services in one roof at AtoZ Markets. They provide brokers' review which can help you to choose your preferred broker from so many brokers in the market.

John Brown
2020-06-02, 11:20 PM
I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , so it is more important to acquire risk management plan before trading with high leverage. My trading career I always use high leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in my live account when trading practically with leverage.

Sherry
2020-07-08, 07:15 PM
A broker is the most important element to trade in the forex market. Most traders lose their money because of choosing wrong broker. I am trading with Forex4you. They are a very fantastic broker. They always try to satisfy their clients. They provide minimum spreads starts from 0.1 pips and maximum leverage up to 1:1000. They also provide 24/7 customer sup[pporet to their clients. They are very innovative. I am very pleased with their services and support.

Michael Jackson
2020-07-11, 01:31 AM
There are many ways to choose a reliable broker but first of all, an investor must have to check brokers regulation matter and the withdrawal and deposit issue and if possible he/she should check live support as most scam broker has only chat option but who are good have all like Whatsapp, Viber, and Telephone support so in that case, I see FreshForex (https://freshforex.com/) broker is quite good than others.

Sharon Smith
2022-12-06, 09:08 PM
Good market analysis and hard work both are essential for forex trading success. A good analyzer can better predict the market. However, in all cases, traders should avoid taking high risk in their trading. Use the micro account of Eurotrader broker because it will keep you risk free.

John Brown
2022-12-07, 03:42 PM
Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Rajesh K
2023-08-23, 04:05 PM
When you need to follow someone, try to follow those who know the market well. Traders who have been with the market for a long term have better ideas and tactics. With FXOpulence broker, you have all technical tools and support available.

Principio Mazzanti
2024-08-24, 02:43 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I can scalp from here including lowest trading spreads.

I also have a good experience trading with LQDFX broker and I personally use two to three brokers for portfolio purpose and LQDFX is one of those.