PDA

View Full Version : Trading with Bonus!

Androw Narouz
2017-03-07, 09:04 PM
Would you like to use bonus program in your live trading account? May I know why? What kind of Bonus program do you like most? Please discuss here! By the way, my preference is welcome bonus program; and I used 100% bonus program of trade24 broker! Very fair bonus problem it is, already withdrawn this bonus and now I’m using their ECN live trading service! What’s your experience with bonus program?

Mc Gran
2017-03-08, 01:34 PM
Yes bonus is like an opportunity for a trader get from brokers. Some brokers provide the facility of deposit bonus like Trade12 provide 30% initial deposit bonus. I am trading with a broker called Trade12 is an ECN broker. They also having high leverage like up to 1:400, low spread,quick execution, no dealing desk as well as reqoutes problem available. They have a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions.

Ranatunga
2018-01-14, 05:55 PM
There are some market leading traders who share their experience to extra trading. I trade excellent with Forex4you and after many hard work I become a leader up to my trading performance. I get 8 $ per standard lot and it is my second income source of extra income. My broker allows me to share my high skilled performance, the more my trade activities shared the more I earn from my second trade. It’s really a big opportunity for me.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-15, 03:06 AM
Trade with bonus it is very attractive in forex market. It is very helpful for those who have low capital in forex market. They can more effectively in forex market with bonus amount. But bonus amount cannot be withdrawn. It can only used for purchasing trade in forex market. Now I am trading a good broker called with CapitalsTrade. it is providing me 30% cash aback bonus and up to 100% deposit bonus.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-15, 12:27 PM
First of all who doesn’t like to have some extra? Secondly if you can use your extra bonus for making your investment more powerful why would I not love that? I love getting bonus from my broker AAFX. It gives me 35% welcome bonus of my whole investment and 30% deposit bonus whenever I invest my money. Most importantly these bonuses are easily usable unlike some other brokers who give condition over bonus.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-15, 02:40 PM
Bonus offer is very exciting offer, I guess every trader will agree with me. There are many broker in the market and most of the broker are offering some bonus to attract new trader. But the best offer for me is the 100% supercharged and credit bonus from TopFX24. Also they have 30% rescue bonus offer. Moreover I am getting 2 USD commission per referral. It is also very good opportunity for me to gear up my trading profit.

Michael Samuel
2019-07-01, 11:25 PM
To restate this important concept in terms of base and quote currencies, the bid price is the amount the market is offering to buy the base currency, while the ask is the amount that the market is asking to sell the base currency. I am with FXdirects and I know the differences between both. The bid price is the price at which others are willing to purchase a particular currency pair, while the ask price is the price at which others are willing to sell the currency pair.