PDA

View Full Version : Forex trading Webinar!

Androw Narouz
2017-03-08, 03:48 PM
Hello forum members! Which one is your favorite learning process? For me, Forex Webinars! Know why? Because, I learned directly by using monthly Forex Webinars of trade24 broker! Here I was able to ask question directly to the mentors, and they provided me instant solution, really amazing learning experience with Webinar trading service of trade24 broker! So, please share your experience here in order to my thread!

Antonio Brennan
2018-01-12, 03:26 PM
I receive threats from the commercial (broker) MARCELA, and he tells me that I will never see my money again for notifying the problem in many forums. Live chat, it does not work, It gives you an email address for the scribes. In that direction when he writes, he sends an automatic email saying that he contacted, but never do. I am now giving alert about them as much as I can.

Ranatunga
2018-01-15, 02:52 PM
In Forex there is an opportunity to chose big or small trade. At the beginning stage, trader should go with small one with cent account because big account may lose big amount of money. I begin my trade with a cent account with Forex4you and start earning and both learning from my trade as my broker is very experienced one and they suggest to work with small account that would be beneficial to make confidence and better trading with general knowledge because at the beginning small profit is good.

Michael Samuel
2019-07-01, 11:25 PM
If you have a very small amount of capital then you do not need to get worried because there are also many brokers in the market who allows their trader to start with a small amount of capital. Such a broker is FXdirects. It is always good to trade with own capital in forex trading. Otherwise, there is also an option to take leverage facility from your brokers. But if a trader use leverage facility then they need good risk management in their trading.