PDA

View Full Version : are you satisfied with your broker ?

Harry Jupp
2017-03-14, 04:25 AM
We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the scalpers have to make sure the broker with certainly which allows trading concept such as this. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping that brings profit in a short time. And that’s why I am with TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, I get comfortable when scalping at all times.

Mc Gran
2017-03-14, 12:05 PM
I have been trading with Trade12 and I am satisfied with that broker. Trade12 having high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk and slippage and reqoutes are available here. They provide high security to their client’s fund using various bank accounts for their client’s fund. This broker provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. Aside from the benefits that traders get to experience by trading with this broker, they can also enjoy lower fees on all of their transactions.

Robert Kennedy
2017-03-14, 01:08 PM
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and not suitable for everyone though everybody can join forex trading. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. But, I am satisfying with my broker and my trading. Because my broker TryMarkets always got my back. I recommend to choose this broker where you can trade comfortably.

John Brown
2017-03-14, 04:02 PM
I am with LQDFX from my first day of trading due to exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to trade with great comfortably. This STP Execution trading broker for all time ensures superior execution for trading , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , flexible trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Harry Jupp
2017-03-15, 03:30 AM
we the traders basically choose our trading brokers in order to our trading experience, we have to ensure the broker for trading comfortably, which for all time make sure superior execution, security of funds, lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques, high leverage for making profit rapidly, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services for solving any instantly problems, low transaction cost and much more. From my first day of trading I am with TempleFX because of these trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. And they don’t have any kinds of hidden or extra fees at all, so I get all profit that I earn

John Brown
2017-03-16, 03:20 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. myself a scalper and that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping with other techniques including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Harry Jupp
2017-03-18, 11:45 PM
By reading any review sites that’s not possible at all to find a right broker at all. Because the review sites can be made by the spammers. So, without using practically it’s very difficult to recommend at any broker as most of them are found to be scams. By the way, I can recommend honestly only TempleFX due to their wide range of trading facilities. They always ensures superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads for scalpers, easy withdrawal system for any traders, low transaction sort and much more. And they don’t have any hidden or extra fees at all. So, I get all profit that I earn.

John Brown
2017-03-27, 10:47 AM
My broker is LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By means of this flexible trading spreads I am able to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable. Basically from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

walton
2017-03-29, 07:48 PM
Yes I am satisfied with my broker. I by and large do binary options trading. So if you require a proposition about binary options broker I can recommend you a typical broker on the off chance that you are had with binary options trading. lxmarkets is a regulated broker with different options variants. You can feel safe with them with your money. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has quick payout framework with alluring rate. Trust you like it. Here's to you.

Harry Jupp
2017-03-30, 04:22 AM
Actually in Fx trading all important trading tips indicate to find a right broker, because without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, my trading career I have chosen TempleFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always depend on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. That’s why I have chosen this STP Execution due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way.

Michael Samuel
2018-10-25, 05:41 PM
Mi fido del business forex perché ottengo la sicurezza garantita al 100% dei miei fondi dal mio broker TradesFX. Ora un giorno mantenere i soldi sulle banche non è sicuro. D'altra parte, se uno può fare affari commerciali appropriati, può guadagnare enormi quantità di profitto. Il mio broker mi aiuta a realizzare profitti consistenti. Hanno streaming di mercato in tempo reale e anche le più recenti notizie di mercato, grafici e citazioni. Quindi, posso prendere decisioni commerciali più proficue con loro.

Garett Sim
2018-10-29, 07:09 PM
It is very essential to choose a broker that can help a trader to enjoy complete reassure and forbearance of trading. As a scalper I always try to pick up a broker that will provide me lower transaction costs along with best trade execution facilities. And my broker ForexChief is ensuring me lowest zero spread, lower commission as well as re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions to enjoy a safe trading voyage.

Ranatunga
2018-11-28, 10:48 PM
By doing Forex trading yes, I am fully satisfied with my broker Forex4you and with their allover facilities that I got. They have all the support to make their successful as I have become one of the best traders in Forex market. From their free educational platform I acquired good knowledge of trading, by using their high leverage, low spreads, easy withdraw, fast money transferring system, low margin level, low transaction cost and many others they give.

Uritron
2023-10-13, 03:25 PM
I am satisfied with my broker, FreshForex because they are old in the business, they are regulated, they have good spread, great leverage, quality education materials and a plethora of trading tools to help you make more profits as a trader.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-10-15, 07:52 AM
FXOpulence allows multiple payment solutions and charge narrow trading spread to traders. The minimum investment with the broker is only $100 and they charge narrow trading spread to traders.