PDA

View Full Version : Forex; as a part time job!

Androw Narouz
2017-03-21, 05:48 PM
Forex trading business is the most interesting profession! It’s an open market place! A trader can use this financial market according to his own choice, even you can be a successful Forex trader by using your own trading strategy or system, that’s the beauty of Forex! I am a full time Forex trader but I am also active on free mobile and tab trading facility of trade-24.com broker! Because, I get ECN trading environment in my smart phone.

walton
2017-03-26, 04:22 PM
Yes. You can take it as a part time job. But the interesting thing is it can give you the benefit of a full time job in terms of earning. You just have to learn it and apply it correctly. Most of the Traders can not the knowledge properly. They fall in the trap of emotions i.e greed and fear. They are the worst enemy of a trader. I am a binay options trader. As a trading platform I have chosen lxmarkets

Ranatunga
2018-03-28, 12:15 PM
For every trader for Forex trading Forex brokers are necessary. But there are more than thousands of Forex brokers in this trade market. With Forex4you I am trading excellent, as they give me lowest trading spreads and instant market execution support to earn well. But every broker is not credible. In the market most of the brokers are shows that they are providing big profit, traders do not understand that they do not provide low spreads, tight combination etc.

Mc Gran
2018-03-28, 01:40 PM
Forex is popular to both professional and unemployed people due to it’s user friendly facilities. Traders with small capital and little knowledge can earn from Forex easily. People can take part of it only with having a computer or pc and net connection. As a part time trader I have been with Forex for one year. With Trade12 I am operating trading and it’s really amazing because here I have smart bridge technology, high trading leverage, narrow spread and easy execution.

Claude Hawkins
2018-03-28, 08:38 PM
Forex is the largest currency market around the world that offers employment opportunities to millions of traders today. Here is a greater infrastructural facility that helps traders to work as part time traders. In this decentralized market; I even also trade for part time with my broker AAFX and I am trading from numerous market sessions and centers as suitable to my regular working schedule. AAFX is extending its helping hands towards me through its 24 hour support and professional guidance so that I can earn good money with limited time investment.

Michael Samuel
2018-03-29, 08:37 AM
In the forex market you will find two types of trading broker. Binary trader and another forex trader is this broker. I have seen many binary traders. But I am comfortable with only forex trading. And I am doing my trading business with an ECN broker TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/). They have MT4 trading platform with 7 types of trading account. Micro, premium, VIP, FIX, standard and Islamic accounts are for serving different type of trader.

Garett Sim
2018-03-29, 09:34 AM
The beauty of forex market is that: this financial market offers a virtual trading and 24 hour trading schedule where traders can engage in trading from anywhere around the world and most importantly at any time as best fitting to them. Here traders have the full flexibility to use short term; medium term or long term strategies as per their trading requirements. So; even if a trader thinks that he will spend 2/3 hours per day or even per week; he can earn good money from part time trading. But an adequate trading skills and knowledge will be required to make the best use of times.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-03-30, 01:23 PM
Yes it can be a good part time job. But you have to give dedicated time and effort to learn the art of trading. Trading itself is a part time job. You don't need too much time to do it. And if you know how to make money here, you also don't need to do other fixed job. You can earn good money here. But first you need to acquire proper knowledge and skills. I trade at MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm)broker. It is a leading broker providing both forex and binary options trading facilities.