PDA

View Full Version : For Technical Analysts.

Robert Kennedy
2017-03-23, 12:44 PM
For technical analysts, currencies rarely spend much time in tight trading ranges and have the tendency to develop strong trends. Over 80 percent of volume is speculative in nature, and as a result the market frequently overshoots and then corrects itself. Technical analysis works well for the forex market and a technically trained trader can easily identify new trends and breakouts. TryMarkets is the best place for that type of traders who follow technical analysis.

Bret Wills
2017-09-05, 06:36 PM
The maximum broker in the market are false and investing money on them are totally wasting own money and time. After a long search, I have found AGEA broker where I have invested my money due to their strongest security policy. I am very lucky that I am getting very active service from them to make my profit consistent. Their withdrawal is bound with many processes which I like the most.

Ranatunga
2018-01-25, 05:51 PM
Forex brokers are offering different bonus offers to all their regular clients. I somehow know about Forex4you broker who offer bonus to their clients from 5% to 25%, as I like the offer and instantly select them. After trading with them I got bonus 25% which level I choose as my wish and suits my account. After the fixed period I can withdraw the bonus amount from my account easily.

Mc Gran
2018-01-25, 08:30 PM
The survey which is done by using technical tools is called technical analysis. The person who does this is called technical analyzer. Maximum of the Forex traders are technical analyzer because fundamental analysis can not be done by a single person. As a technical analyzer Trade12 is my companion. With the broker I have fluent trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-26, 11:07 AM
Forex technical analysis is the education of market action principally through the procedure of charts for the drive of predicting upcoming price drifts. Forex traders can grow policies based on numerous technical analysis tools counting market trend, volume, range, support and resistance levels, chart patterns and indicators. I am also a technical trader here. I use AAFX for my trading as it provides me more than 100+ trading tools and some exclusive custom indicators.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-27, 01:05 PM
Traders usually use two kind of analysis in forex market. They are technical and fundamental analysis. I use both of them. Let’s talk about technical analysis. Trader use lot of indicator, trend line and candle stick pattern to determine the future price action. I use parabolic SAR and RSI indicator in my mt4 trading platform. I am trading with CapitalsTrade. they are providing me all the information so that I can easily anayisis price action.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-27, 10:31 PM
The best favored angle of technical analysis is that it is the total of desire, fear and enthusiasm of all the market individuals. Thusly, a news constantly gets considered in subsequently. Along these lines, most of the swing, day and without a moment's hesitation traders support technical analysis. In any case, medium and whole deal players look for basic and example and they will use simply fundamental analysis to filter through bothersome flimsiness. I trade with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). It engages me to trade with all musings in forex and gives me 1:1000 leverage.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-28, 08:11 AM
Technical analysis can build strong trends. Technical analysis give a clear market scenario to us. But most of the broker in the market are not good in technical analysis. As a trader it is also a matter about education to understand the technical analysis which I have got from TopFX24. They have a wide range of trading instruments with real time market streaming with charts and quotes. I have learned all these things free of costs from their enriched educational platform.

Shane J. Robinson
2018-02-02, 12:34 AM
There are two kind of analysis in Forex market. They are technical and fundamental analysis. For technical analysis trader use indicator and trend line to determine the future price action. I don’t trade only based on indicator and trend line. I also use fundamental analysis for better success in Forex market. My broker AFX Group is also providing me all necessary information and staff for both kind of analysis in Forex market.

Garett Sim
2020-03-26, 09:31 AM
You are an honest to goodness scalper. You like to have a great time and assortment is the name of the game. You get bored effectively, which is the reason you carry on with a real existence loaded up with exercises. As an individual, you are not hesitant to be unique or contrarian. Be that as it may, you show a somewhat aggressive nature when things don't go your direction. You like the fervor of quick cherishing markets, and you don't care for it when exchanges take too long to even think about exiting. Your capacity to concentrate on the charts for a few hours one after another is a significant piece of your prosperity.

Uritron
2022-04-23, 01:05 PM
Most of the broker says they have all the legal papers but honestly they don't have. However, I found FreshForex broker very good since physically I visited their broker and see all legal papers so there is no fear to invest here.

https://i.imgur.com/9wV7fN2.png

Principio Mazzanti
2022-04-23, 03:08 PM
Honestly speaking, the higher the complications are, the higher the reward is. In addition, you should bear it in mind. Forex can be traded in many ways and only the right way of trading can bring success for you. Forex wants technical and fundamental analysis but we are averse to do these and this is where our lacking is.

John Brown
2022-04-25, 11:53 PM
If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to ensure the credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Principio Mazzanti
2022-04-27, 07:53 AM
Technical analysis gets the highest priority in trading. Traders should learn how to use different tactics of tools of Forex market because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. To develop this knowledge, there is alternative to skill development, which makes a Forex trader worthy. The platform provided by Eurotrader incorporates all technical tools and indicators.

Principio Mazzanti
2022-04-28, 07:40 AM
Traders must grow their technical analysis skill. To develop knowledge, traders to know how to use different tactics of tools of Forex market because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. The platform provided by Eurotrader incorporates all technical tools and indicators. The broker is highly supportive to all learner traders.

Rajesh K
2022-04-30, 01:11 PM
To be very honest, I think there nothing like substitute of the demo practice! In Forex, Demo trading accounts are free, that’s why most of the new comers take this free opportunity so lightly! But, which traders use the demo so seriously in their initial stage of trading, they all are now enjoying their live trading, with tons of green pips!

Rumi pishua
2023-09-30, 04:17 PM
Forming a career through Forex trading isn’t that much easy but possible. The initial time of one’s career is struggling and sometimes harsh. In the initial time, a trader develops himself with time and this development is possible only when he keeps himself developing day by day. FXOpulence ensures traders active trading support, high leverage, narrow spread and superior fast execution.