PDA

View Full Version : Don’t trade with common strategy!

Androw Narouz
2017-03-26, 07:05 PM
You may see, thousands of trading strategies in online even more! But please, don’t trust any common strategy; you need to study on all kind of trading strategies before adding in your live trading account! Actually, in my demo trading account I found true ECN environment as like my live account from trade24 broker, so now I am earning same amount of monthly profit as like my practice account!

walton
2017-03-27, 06:13 PM
I do not think so. It is not the strategy that makes you a good trader, it is how use the strategy makes you successful. Poor money management, over trade and not following any rules is the main reason behind the failure in trading. All the successful traders in the world are disciplined trader. I do binary options trading. For this I have picked up lxmarkets broker. It has attractive payout rate.

Harry Jupp
2017-03-28, 02:17 AM
Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-13, 03:27 PM
I don't think so. It is not the technique that makes you a decent trader, it is the manner by which utilize the methodology makes you effective. Poor cash administration, over trade and not following any principles is the fundamental purpose for the disappointment in trading. All the fruitful traders on the planet are restrained trader. Broker is also very important. That's why I have chosen FXPM that provides excellent trading environment. It has advanced academy for forex learning. It also provides up to 100% deposit bonus.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-25, 07:33 PM
An only regulated trading broker will give you an initial bonus which actually you can use like BPRIMES You can use their bonus or withdraw at any time. There are more than thousands of brokers in the market. Every broker is offering a different kind of offers. One categorized offer is a bonus offer. Because the bonus offer attracts newcomers easily. But be careful to accept the bonus offers from any broker. Because without a regulated trading broker bonus is not usable.

Ranatunga
2020-05-04, 12:35 AM
Brokers play a vital role in Forex market. Without support of a good trading broker trading in Forex market is very difficult. Even you can make once or twice profit but making consistent profit is totally impossible. I select Forex4you one of the regulated and experienced broker who always support and gives best trading services to their traders. I like most their easy withdraw and instant cash back service which I always use.

Principio Mazzanti
2020-09-01, 04:43 PM
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money from the forex market if you have strong knowledge and good strategy. To make yourself a professional trader you should use an unique strategy. An unique strategy always helps traders to earn maximum profits from the forex market. I always try to find out an unique strategy. My broker Eurotrader always helps me. They always try to provide their best service. They never make disappointment to their client.

Franco Shelby
2020-09-02, 04:39 PM
Forex is the source where anyone can earn money by staying at home. It can be the extra income for those people. It is the most popular online business in the world now. Anyone can do this besides his regular job or business. If he has no knowledge about forex, a demo account can provide all the basics of forex. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. If you want to earn extra income you can open a demo account under this broker. It will help you to learn all the basics of forex practically without any risk. After that, you can easily earn money from this market by operating a live account.

Rumi pishua
2023-01-04, 03:33 PM
Stick to your goal and trade accordingly that helps you reach your goal finally.Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. Eurotrader ensures quick support to traders and provides them with all necessary facilities.

Tuva Sundström
2023-01-08, 01:59 PM
Good analysis helps traders forecast the market future movement. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction. Eurotrader’s trading platform is highly reliable because it is free of technical glitches.

Rumi pishua
2023-01-10, 11:17 AM
Only experienced traders should try live trading because verdant traders are not that much successful from forex trading. Traders should look for knowing the platform and understanding the market first and then they should jump into trading. Otherwise, gaining from the Forex market will be really difficult.

Rajesh K
2023-01-11, 09:51 AM
How much you should invest in your business depends on your trading experience. If you don’t have sufficient trading knowledge, I will suggest you to invest a small amount first.Eurotrader allows traders with a free educational program and other facilities in moderation.

Rajesh K
2023-01-12, 09:54 AM
Perseverance and passion inspire us to stick to the market even if the market goes adverse.Some traders trade Forex as a hobby and they can’t benefit from Forex that much. Eurotrader offers high leverage, narrow trading spread and high deposit bonus so their traders can earn large amount of profit.

Sharon Smith
2023-01-12, 12:21 PM
Low spread for scalping is highly essential because we take small pips through scalping and if spread consumes more pips, then it falls impact on our earning. Eurotrader provides low trading spread in most of their trading pairs. And a trader can be highly benefited by this.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-01-16, 03:03 PM
Change your decisions based on the market situation. But changing decision without any valid reason is wrong. When we have no valid reason for a decision made, it is not an objective thinking. We lack this quality so we are failure from Forex. Eurotrader provides a good trading environment for better trading.

John Brown
2023-01-16, 07:37 PM
In FX trading all important trading tips and advice indicates to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. But according to my trading experience I think in spite of having good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. By the way, now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies. And they always guarantee their clients funds at any investments. So, at all times I feel comfort and secure when trading.

Rumi pishua
2023-02-05, 08:55 PM
If you see a strategy is falling, then stop following it. When good trading qualities are absent in you, it means you need attainment of these qualities and recoveries. Without building such qualities, achieving trading success is a far-fetching target for traders. Eurotrader is a traders-friendly broker, allowing traders with all friendly trading facilities.

Sharon Smith
2023-02-09, 07:39 PM
Acoid using a common strategy rather bring variations. To survive in Forex for long, there is no alternative to minimizing trading risk. Eurotrader allows traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform.