PDA

View Full Version : Stop Loss or Take Profit?

Androw Narouz
2017-03-31, 09:45 AM
I have seen, maximum new Forex traders try to compare stop loss trade position with take profit! Logically, they are different and in my live trading account I use both of them as like others pro trader! Actually, I have NDD facility in my live trading account from trade24 broker, that’s way there is no slippage and spike issue in my live trading chart, so get my SL and TP in the exact point that I use!

Martin George
2017-09-17, 09:47 AM
A trader need to be smart in forex trading. Traders should obey all kind of trading rules if they want to make success in forex trading. I am following all kind of trading rules and dealing with Circle Markets broker who supporting me very well. They are very transparent with its activities. Choosing them made my trading life simple and easy. I love their withdrawal process, it is very fast and easy.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-09-17, 02:25 PM
Stop loss and Take profit both are good trading modifiers which helps a trader to relax while a trade is running. The trader need not to see the market everytime and close everything manually with the help of this order modification service. I think both are needed but stop loss is a must. Without stop loss you are risking the whole amount of capital you have in your arsenal which is not good. With proper SL and TP we can also take on with the proper Risk Reward ratio as well which makes the trading much reliable and comfortable as well.
I trade with FreshForex broker where they provide 100% guarantee on take profit and stop loss level where any miss on levels are not possible. They provide best execution of trades and SL or TP. they are so far the best broker i have ever traded with.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-10, 09:08 PM
If you have confidence in your forex broker, you will be able to devote more time and attention to analysis and developing forex strategies. I am trading with BPRIMES broker where I get completely perfect atmosphere to deal with. They have adequate training and support materials and one on one professional assistance. Their trading platform is very suitable for me and it can handle my expected quantity and monetary volume of trades at a price that I want.

Ranatunga
2020-04-13, 01:27 AM
To increase our trading skill and capability it is very necessary to practice a lot because practice makes a man perfect. And as Forex trading is not an easy business for traders so they should learn and practice hardly. With Forex4you broker now I am enjoying my Forex business. Because first of all I practiced on their free demo trading account and then I join on their real trading account with mini investment.

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-13, 08:28 AM
Using TP and SL in your trading is like fastening a bunch of bamboos tight because it keeps our trades on the safe side. Most of our traders ignore using these two due to their excessive courage level and lack of knowledge. With Eurotrader broker, you can entry at the right position due to their superior technology.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-11-30, 11:54 AM
Make using TP and SL your primary concern and develop objective thinking. For objective thinking, you need technical analysis. A trader can forecast the market by using technical tools. FXOpulence allows traders with a free education program and a 1:500 leverage. They provide a free educational program for traders.