PDA

View Full Version : Regulation and reputation.

Robert Kennedy
2017-04-10, 01:03 PM
This is where regulation and reputation plays a vital role. If the broker is regulated in one of the above mentioned jurisdictions, then you can rest assured, the broker won’t trade against you. Generally, the success of a regulated dealing desk depends on their risk management and their ability to manage their exposure. I am with no dealing desk broker which is TryMarkets and enjoying my trading with them with lots of freedom.

Androw Narouz
2017-04-14, 10:28 AM
Regulation is the key point here on security issue; actually only regulated type Forex brokers are able to provide enough security of traders capital and profit! I started my live trading so confidently because of my consistent demo trading result, besides my initial trading capital was 84K, so I have selected my live trading broker so sincerely! Yes, trade-24.com is very dedicated on security issue, and they have a high class live trading environment!

Mc Gran
2017-04-18, 02:25 PM
Regulation and reputation both are depended with one another. A better reputation depends on regulation. A broker should be registered by NFA or CFTC. It’s been a long time I am with Trade12 is an ECN broker. They have the high security level because they use different bank accounts to provide security of their client’s fund. They also provide the best trading platform including more than 250 technical ingredients and so much user friendly too.

John Brown
2017-04-20, 05:26 AM
In my trading career, I could not rate at any broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. This STP Execution trading platform at all times ensures security o funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel secure and comfortable for all time when trading.

Michael Samuel
2018-12-08, 10:25 AM
To utilize short term irrational behaviors of the market in order to enter in to long term positions in positive alignment with fundamentals or sometimes just the trend, is the core of all successful trading, and also your broker is the core of your successful trading such as my broker Bprimes. With their valuable services my trading life become easy. Yes, Indeed, there lies the soul and spirit of all trading.