PDA

View Full Version : some important for Forex trader

John Brown
2017-04-19, 03:26 AM
If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Harry Jupp
2017-04-19, 05:34 AM
For making profit very rapidly we the traders always try to trade with high leverage. But I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss when trading due to lack of the proper trading planning with zero risk management approach. For avoiding risk I always use small leverage in my trading career, but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform TempleFX. But in my demo trading I always use demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Michael Samuel
2018-12-08, 09:27 AM
Primarily to get used to watching the market and find out if you are comfortable trading the market. To make your trading more comfortable and doing hassle free trading Bprimes is best broker to choose. With them you can do trade with many things include currencies. When you setting yourself up for virtual or paper trading, it is strongly recommended that you trade in the demo account for at least a three months’ period.