PDA

View Full Version : More about Scalping

Harry Jupp
2017-04-19, 05:44 AM
I am a professional scalper in Fx trading. That’s why for using my trading approach in a proper way with making profit I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads. For that reason there is no way for me to trade with a lowest spreads broker. By the way I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which is real ECN platform and always make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Marc Haller
2017-05-10, 10:50 AM
Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Scalping utilized larger position sizes for smaller price gains in the smallest period of holding time. The holding times can vary from seconds to minutes, and in some cases up to several hours. Scalping is not suitable for all kind of traders. I am a scalper and for me trade24 is the best place for scalping.

John Brown
2017-05-14, 10:52 AM
There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.

Mc Gran
2017-05-14, 11:10 AM
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. As a scalper I am using short time strategy with Trade12 broker, more reliable and active broker all the time.

Bret Wills
2017-07-25, 08:06 PM
I am a scalper and I always look for best conditions to help my trading and my strategy to perform. I am with AGEA broker since last 6 months and I can clearly state that they are best for scalping and all kind of trades a trader can do in the market. Maximum broker out there does not support scalp or provide some sort of conditions which hurts the scalpers trading strategy but my broker is 10 out of 10.

John Brown
2017-07-26, 04:19 PM
From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

Jenise Robbins
2017-07-26, 04:23 PM
To make many profits on small price changes you can attempt scalping as a trading strategy. Holding time for smallest period scalping can make larger position sizes. The time takes very short even its start from seconds to minutes. Some time it takes several hours. For scalping I am using the platform of FXPremax. Because not all broker can execute scalping. My broker is perfect for scalping because they have true STP executed platform.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-31, 07:52 AM
Scalping is most poplar trading strategy. Trader uses it for shot time period. They take profit form couple of pips like 5 or 10 pips. Scalper should a broker to trade. This kind of trading strategy is not allowed by all kind of broker. I am scalper. That’s why I selected a non dealing desk ECN broker called CapitalsTrade. It has regulation and licensed in Forex market. It is the best scalping broker.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-31, 09:57 PM
Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a binary options trader at MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). It is one of the best options brokers. Believe it helps you.

Claude Hawkins
2018-02-01, 05:30 PM
Professionalism at forex and scalping both are two opposite points. Those traders who are professional would not waste his time on few pips. In scalping strategy you have to put a lot of time and effort and in the reply you will get only some pips. So as professional I would suggest you to shift into long term trading. I do long term trading with AAFX who offers me best deals for long term. It gives me 2000:1 leverage and wide range trading facility.

Harry Jupp
2018-04-11, 12:54 AM
Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Garett Sim
2020-05-26, 05:22 PM
Exchange 1 miniaturized scale lot or littler or demo exchange, yet really execute the exchange on a broker platform for record-keeping and practicing the propensity for putting exchanges. Watch the 10 or so markets we follow in the day by day part's bulletin, and exchange the same number of signals as you see fit, including pin bars, inside bars, on 4 hours to every day charts avoid whenever outline under 4 hours. Apply a 2 to 1 risk reward with a base stop of 0.5% of the market price and least objective of 1% of the market price approx. 50 pips stop and 100 pip focus on Forex.

Michael Jackson
2020-06-25, 06:57 PM
Scalping is a wonderful technique but it needs to be used very wisely, as the risk factor is equally higher then. I always move very carefully and I do get extra protection thanks to FreshForex broker with their low spreads, lightning fast execution of trades and also the superb 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html) to help further.

Rumi pishua
2022-12-02, 02:23 PM
Try to trade in a single pair so you can concentrate in it with full force. You attention will get distracted if you trade in multiple pairs at a time. Pure analysis and dept-study are needed to better forecast the market. Eurotrader is a dedicated broker which provides signals on and off to help traders make trading decision.

Rajesh K
2023-03-06, 02:47 PM
Scalping is at the peak of popularity in both old and new traders. Never turn your blind eye on risk management policy. And avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus and narrow trading spread much liven your mind. They also use smart bridge technology.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-03-06, 08:14 PM
Some malpractices are over-trading, using high leverage, opening revenge trade on the market etc. Once you understand the market environment, you can recover from the issue. The 111% deposit bonus of Eurotrader broker must increase your trading capital.

John Brown
2023-03-10, 08:36 PM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

Tuva Sundström
2023-03-12, 04:38 PM
Scalping is a highly preferred and favored trading type. Almost all classes of traders follow scalping techniques on the market. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development. Eurotrader is a reliable and secure trading broker.

Sharon Smith
2023-12-24, 09:15 AM
Scalping is my favorite trading style and I can carry a good return through scalping. Forex is the largest money market where currencies are traded. Several brokers offer a bunch of trading facilities to traders. FXOpulence is a regulated trdaing broker, allowing traders with more than 28 trading pairs including crypto.