PDA

View Full Version : How to succeed in Forex?

Androw Narouz
2017-04-19, 08:26 AM
If you are a new Forex trader and want to be a successful trading personality, yes this thread is only for you! My main suggestion is for you, “don’t be hurry”! Take your enough time in your demo account! Don’t buy others trading strategy or system, try to learn technical and news trading! Yes, I have learned professional trading analysis by using live market reviews of trade-24.com broker! They are very dedicated to novice traders!

Graham Edwards
2017-04-20, 06:58 PM
Learning is fundamental for being a fruitful a trader. You have to study and research a considerable measure in the event that you need to be a gainful trader. You have to learn specialized angle and psychological viewpoint of trading. You need to learn to control your emotions. At that point begin with demo account to figure out how the market functions. At present I am a binary options trader. I like lxmarkets broker's trading platform for my trading.

walton
2017-04-20, 07:48 PM
Learning is basic for being a productive a trader. You need to study and research a significant measure if you should be a profitable trader. You need to learn specific edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to figure out how to control your feelings. By then start with demo account to make sense of how the market capacities. At present I am a binary options trader. I like lxmarkets.com broker's trading platform for my trading.

Michael Samuel
2018-12-08, 10:27 AM
If the trader cannot identify those reasons, if he is unwilling to do so, or if he does not believe, for some unfathomable reason, that they are useful, he can use technical patterns to time his exit point. To get reliable chart and patterns and analyses for forex trading you should join with Bprimes. Forever, or to be exact, for as long as the fundamental reasons that back the trend are dominant.

Ranatunga
2019-05-30, 11:22 AM
For being a fruitful trader learning is fundamental. In order to become a gainful trader learning is must. Without acquiring good trading knowledge you will never achieve success in your trading career. I have found the best broker who gives free and efficient learning programs on their platform. Forex4you is the right broker for all types of account holders. They give effective learning sessions on free of cost in their platform.

Claude Hawkins
2020-07-26, 03:42 PM
It is not easy to make profit in thie forex market. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make a proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decisions without the help of any broker. Making a profit is mainly depends on the spreads and leverage and the ability to take quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.

Rajesh K
2023-05-24, 08:29 AM
Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals. But in that case, trading knowledge is important! On the platform of Eurotrader broker, you can apply all types of strategies without facing any restrictions.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-12-29, 08:18 PM
To be successful, try to be consistent. There are many traders around the world who are ready to quit Forex due to consistent losses. I would suggest them not to do so. They should take some more time to rectify their mistakes. They should start with a reliable broker. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, offers more than 400 technical tools and other necessary support for trading.