PDA

View Full Version : Broker Discussion

Harry Jupp
2017-04-20, 07:36 AM
In Fx trading there are many things that we have to check when choosing a broker, from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. As a scalper I am extremely dependable on lowest trading spreads for using this trading approach in a proper way. That’s why I am with now TempleFX due to their narrowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much profitable by scalping that brings profit instantly.

Mc Gran
2017-04-20, 01:41 PM
In my career I suffered much with several brokers. All trading brokers have not the proper trading environment. Somehow at last I got a real trading broker. Luckily I found that broker which is blessed with all opportunities a brokers needs to have. Trade12 is really an affluent broker. I invested a lot of money on this broker without any doubt because they provide to security level. That’s why my capital is safe here. They have high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees and initial deposit bonus.

Marc Haller
2017-04-25, 12:38 PM
Broker is an important factor in forex trading. Now a days this forex business is very popular and there are thousands of unique broker. Most of them are scams and new traders get scammed by them. You should check so many things before you choose your broker. I can suggest for you trade24 broker which is enough reliable for trading and they are capable to fulfill your all kind of trading needs.

Harry Jupp
2017-04-25, 02:10 PM
From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when scalping. For that reason now my trading life became profitable.

Frank Hesketh
2017-04-25, 03:36 PM
I think all person who started forex trading did not go through the tough situation like broker selection. I also suffered for this for long time. But checking few things can solve this issue easily. While choosing a broker a trader must check different trading elements for trading like spreads, leverage etc. also have to check the security of trader fund which they invest with a broker. ECNCAPITAL.COM is the best broker for lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirements.

John Brown
2017-05-17, 02:14 PM
I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments . And they also ensure a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Androw Narouz
2017-05-23, 11:42 AM
I have been trading with an ECN broker called trade-24.com. It’s a social broker. For it’s sociality a trader who has not enough knowledge regarding Forex can enjoy trading according to the expert traders. It’s a big facility to the neophyte traders. The broker is suitable for both long time and short time trading. As a result I am running my scalping successfully with this broker.

John Brown
2017-05-23, 01:31 PM
In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage and they consider high leverage at much risks. But I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Bret Wills
2017-06-21, 09:32 AM
Regulated trading broker are worldwide accepted. That’s why many brokers in the market claim them as a regulated trading broker which is not actually true. Forex trading is the business of currency exchanging of different countries. For to do safe and secured forex trading trader need a broker. I am using AGEA broker for long time and they established their trust by their work. I can assure you that you will love this broker.

Davis Joseph
2018-05-26, 10:12 AM
To make your career in Forex trading and live easy and simple trading like I would recommend you to deal with FreshForex. They are safe to trade with, you guys don't need to hesitate before creating an account on their platform. I can say this because I am using their Classic MT4 account which contains 101% tradable bonus. I can say for every trader it is indeed great opportunity if you can really use your bonus money for your trades. Also, it is making my trading ability and confidence more and more.

Ranatunga
2021-08-11, 02:53 PM
Forex and crypto are both the popular trading market in the world. But I prefer forex trading. In my opinion, crypto trading is risker than the forex market. I recommend new traders should start with forex trading rather than crypto trading. There are a lot of sources to learn forex trading. But I learn forex trading from my broker Forex4you educational resources.

Claude Hawkins
2021-08-15, 11:12 AM
Loss is common in trading. Almost all traders often encounter losing the market. So, don’t be afraid of losing money in the market. Traders face loss due to their mistake. Accept the losses and mistakes. Learn from it. Maintaining a trading journal is kind of helpful in this regard. As for me, my broker TP Global FX provide me an electronic trading journal.

Rajesh K
2021-08-22, 05:29 PM
There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Franco Shelby
2021-08-23, 12:05 PM
There are various types of Forex brokers in Forex market but you need to choose your broker carefully and as per your trading style. Most of the traders fail to choose the right one but Tpglobalfx as it is the best STP broker in the market I do select and I am using the scalping trading style. They provide me the lower spread from 0.01 pips, with instant market execution and smart bridge of technology and wide range of trading bonus and many others.

Rajesh K
2021-12-18, 09:43 AM
A good broker is a broker which constantly guarantees their clients deposit with a broad assortment of trading advancements. Moreover, any kind of good broker does not limit any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. They for the most part ensures best trading condition for using any trading frameworks by giving most decreased trading spreads too slightest edge requirements. Luckily I got a good broker. It is Eurotrader, a broker with forex. It moreover gives low spreads and the trade execution is instant.

John Brown
2021-12-23, 04:30 PM
High leverage bring profit very rapidly but if you want to make profit by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure the proper risk management policy , actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments . but practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage just due to non-sense planning.

Sharon Smith
2021-12-31, 06:11 AM
Forex is the most popular currency trading market, with billions of dollars changing hands on a daily basis. If you want to trade the major currency pairs, as well as CFD, then you need a reliable platform. One of the best platforms for forex traders is Eurotrader, which provides the best service for forex trading. This platform offers a wide range of trading options, such as the major currency pairs, as well as CFD.

Forexx
2021-12-31, 02:56 PM
A good broker is a broker which constantly guarantees their clients deposit with a broad assortment of trading advancements. Moreover, any kind of good broker does not limit any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. They for the most part ensures best trading condition for using any trading frameworks by giving most decreased trading spreads too slightest edge requirements. Luckily I got a good broker. It is Eurotrader, a broker with forex. It moreover gives low spreads and the trade execution is instant.

In fact, now there are a lot of brokers that provide good trading conditions: ForexChief, IcMarkets, RoboForex and many others. The list is endless.
Therefore, now you will not surprise anyone with this.

John Brown
2021-12-31, 03:30 PM
In Fx trading Mostly beginners are scared about using high leverage in Forex. It is quite right that choosing high leverage will cause the reason high loss but also can give the big profit , its overall risky to use the high leverage , my opinion is that we should use the small leverage in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

John Brown
2022-01-03, 05:27 PM
Which broker is good or not , right now it is quite difficult to make sure , because so many brokers are available and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, we can choose the regulated broker which is especially regulated by US UK or Australian. They are real regulated and always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

John Brown
2022-01-06, 04:20 PM
The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

Forexx
2022-01-10, 03:50 PM
Most are scammers? Why?

John Brown
2022-01-10, 04:12 PM
Now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when trading. and they does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here I can use all trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

John Brown
2022-01-14, 02:26 PM
As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. basically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many kinds of restrictions.

John Brown
2022-01-17, 03:40 PM
The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

Francis
2022-01-22, 09:32 PM
My broker ForexChief is providing me customized trading package which is basically helping me to achieve my trading goals. I am receiving narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:1000, re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions with all modern trading tools and techniques. Yes, I am receiving greater chances to work with any sort of trading strategy and this broke is also offering me micro trading account to work with smaller amount of money.

John Brown
2022-01-23, 05:28 PM
Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forexx
2022-01-23, 05:55 PM
My broker ForexChief is providing me customized trading package which is basically helping me to achieve my trading goals. I am receiving narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:1000, re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions with all modern trading tools and techniques. Yes, I am receiving greater chances to work with any sort of trading strategy and this broke is also offering me micro trading account to work with smaller amount of money.

Forexchief provides good trading conditions, but I would recommend you cautious when using the maximum trading shoulder. 1: 1000 This is risky. It is necessary to control the risks with such a large credit shoulder.