PDA

View Full Version : The nature of put and call ratio.

Robert Kennedy
2017-05-01, 12:34 PM
Before examining the nature of the put and call ratio, and its significance for forex, let us remember that a put option is a contract that allows the buyer to sell an underlying asset at a specified price, and a call option is the kind which allows the buyer to buy the underlying asset. To know this kind of terms of forex trading you need reliable source like learning academy of TryMarkets.

Martin George
2017-10-17, 09:37 AM
Foreign currency trading has been around for over a century since there was an exchange for the price difference in gold between international currencies. I am dealing with Circle Markets broker for trading currencies. They made my trading life so simple. My broker characteristics are no hidden price spreading, no markup, no kickbacks. They are providing me many benefits for trading especially I am using scalping technique. I am earning my living cost with them.

Ranatunga
2018-03-28, 07:25 PM
What types of analysis we do, in my view it does not matter. To make sure we analysis it properly we just need to, what will help us gaining as that is. With broker Forex4you I am going through things in very sensible way and it’s easier with my broker which given their epic set up that contains various benefits, but more so market forecast, insights and all such guides that helps one to work so nicely with doing things.

Michael Samuel
2018-04-03, 08:30 AM
First of all trader has to know what is put and call. Basically the contract that allows a trader to sell a currency in fixed rate is call put. On the other hand call is what allows a trader to buy the selling currency. With the help of my broker TradesFX (https://www.tradesfx.com/) I can set the standard put and call ration and trade accordingly. They have very tight trading spreads, 1: 500 leverage, wide range of trading bonus and 24 hours multilingual customer support.

Antonio Brennan
2018-04-15, 08:11 PM
All forex trader know that we need to get maximal outcome in forex above all else we the traders need to ensure the solid broker which is exceptionally strong to lead an open to trading existence with absolutely, in light of the fact that the broker can influences the consequence of our trading with unquestionably, by the way now I am with FreshForex (http://freshforex.com) which forever ensure an extensive variety of trading advances. Furthermore, they don't limit any sorts of trading procedures with scalping and hedging.