PDA

View Full Version : Your broker offer fixed spreads or variable?

Robert Kennedy
2017-05-03, 03:30 PM
A broker that offers a fixed spread is scam and market maker. It is not possible to offer a fixed spread when the platform is connected to the real currency market. Spread goes up and down in the real money market and a broker that offers a fixed spread is market marker, and your live account with this broker has no difference with a demo account. I am trading with the lowest spread broker name TryMarkets.

Frank Hesketh
2017-05-03, 05:03 PM
In trading business Forex trading strategy is the most important thing. Forex market is very competitive market. Everyday more than $4 trillions of trade business runs here. To survive in trading business and to make a good amount of profit every traders must apply trading strategy. I am with ECNCAPITAL to apply scalping strategy in my trading business. With the help of this broker I can combine different method or develop own trading indicators.

Graham Edwards
2017-05-03, 09:41 PM
In the Forex world, there are two sorts of spreads offered by Forex Brokers towards their traders. This infers they can trade contract on a Fixed spread or Variable spread in a manner of speaking. There are various traders that will open an account with a specific Broker basically in view of the spread sort that the Broker offers. I am a binary options trader. In the event that you additionally have enthusiasm for options trading, go to lxmarkets site and observe their offers and administrations.

Mc Gran
2017-05-08, 07:54 AM
Spread is a commission taken by a broker. The amount of spread varies from broker to broker. A trader obviously go for a low spread broker. Because low spread is the main point of earning more. Spread means the difference between ask and bid price. Now days it is considered as the most importantb topic. Generallu regulated brokers provide low spread. The ECN broker Trade12 offers the lowest trading spread.

John Brown
2017-05-09, 02:48 PM
Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which until the end of time ensures security of funds at any deposits , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , minimum margin requirements, high leverage for making profit rapidly and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Bret Wills
2017-07-10, 07:49 PM
A spread is the difference between the bid and the ask price of a security or asset. It is important to remember that spreads are variable meaning they will not always remain the same and will change sporadically. I am dealing with the best broker called AGEA. They are giving fixed spread to their clients. Good wishes for the broker as in the early days of their operation they are doing marvelously well.

John Brown
2017-07-10, 11:20 PM
As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Aliex Vidal
2017-07-12, 05:56 PM
I am currently trading with a broker called Evolve Markets is a bitcoin based broker. With the broker I have zero spread in all of their accounts and that’s why I can run my all transaction with the lowest cost. It is a big facility to me as a scalper. I never face any technical errors while trading with the broker. Their platform is really fluent and user friendly.

Aliex Vidal
2017-07-12, 05:56 PM
I am currently trading with a broker called Evolve Markets (https://evolve.markets/) is a bitcoin based broker. With the broker I have zero spread in all of their accounts and that’s why I can run my all transaction with the lowest cost. It is a big facility to me as a scalper. I never face any technical errors while trading with the broker. Their platform is really fluent and user friendly.

Michael Samuel
2019-02-24, 03:13 PM
The best broker is that broker who will provide you guaranteed security of your fund. Who will give you the lowest trading spreads with the high volume of leverage facilities? Who has no hidden cost in their transaction process etc. My broker BPRIMES has all these facilities for their traders. I am using them for their dedicated services. I love their attitude and trading in their platform is very comfortable and also profitable. They adopt the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) network security protocol to guarantee a secure connection in all communications with their clients, protect customers during their transactions with the company and keep all customer information private.

Ranatunga
2019-02-28, 07:56 PM
While choosing any broker for the successful Forex business we the trader should consider many things and one of them are spread. We should choose the lower spread broker that is very important for our business. That’s why I am trading with Forex4you broker. They give floating and narrow trading spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technologies, wide range of trading bonus, various trading indicators and so on for their clients.

Garett Sim
2019-03-03, 10:02 AM
No matter which type of trading methods or approaches you are using, you will need to choose reliable broker that can ensure you right trading facilities. Broker is the medium which can help any retail foreign currency exchange trader to connect with the counter parties and market in exchange of smaller commission rate and spread. For this reason, if any trader simply wants to earn money in safe manner, then he must try pick a broker that can provide him user friendly trading services.
A complete capital protection is also must since thousands of electronic brokerage houses are providing brokerage house services here. And yes, not only broker is the pillar of success; you should also be active and prompt in learning and conducting trading activities.

Sharon Smith
2023-06-25, 03:18 PM
If a broker fails to provide enough security to traders, it’s not secure for traders. Such brokers can create issues while withdrawing profits. But Eurotrader is an exception here because the broker never creates any issue at the time of withdrawing money.

Principio Mazzanti
2024-08-29, 08:26 AM
A fixed spread offers predictable costs, making budgeting easier, while a variable spread can fluctuate, potentially offering better rates but with more uncertainty. Choose fixed for stability and variable for potential savings but with added risk.