PDA

View Full Version : Avoid scam broker

Marc Haller
2017-05-18, 08:39 AM
The only scams you should be afraid of as a forex trader are scamming brokers or scamming marketers that sell forex e-books and sure-fire strategies. A good way to avoid scam forex brokers is to use only well-known and tested brokers. I choose trade24 broker for reliability of my trades and funds. This broker won many awards for their wonderful services. They have vast selection of platforms to trade on.

Bret Wills
2017-05-30, 11:20 AM
There are thousands of brokers in forex market. Most of them are found to be scams. New traders get scammed by these brokers because they don’t have any idea with which broker they actually have to go. For them I directly recommend AGEA to trade with. Their activities are very clear to their clients. You can get high leverage facility and better spread with them. They also provide superior execution.

John Brown
2017-05-30, 02:40 PM
According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. My trading career I have been using LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading style that I always use. As a scalper I have been using this trading policy due to getting profit instantly, and I am very lucky to choose this STP Execution trading platform which always permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Robert Kennedy
2017-05-30, 03:13 PM
It is very tough in forex trading to avoid scam brokers. There are thousands of unique broker in this forex market all around the world. But maximum number of them are scammers. Scammers sell their e-book and forex strategies which is totally useless. So trader should select a reputed and regulated trading broker like TryMarkets (http://www.trymarkets.com). I have chosen this broker as my trading platform. This is the most trusted and reliable for trading.

Mc Gran
2017-05-31, 12:47 PM
To avoid scam has become very challenging task for the traders to do. Selecting the right broker has become very tough task to do. Because most of the brokers found are to scam. For scam maximum of the traders are being cheated. To avoid scam it is very much necessary to select a right broker. I am trading with a scam free broker called Trade12 which having a high reputation. I have been trading with this broker for a long time without facing such problems.

Bret Wills
2017-07-28, 08:49 AM
You should be careful when you are choosing your broker. Because there are thousands of brokers in forex market and most of them are found to be scams. I am extremely lucky because my broker AGEA is very reliable and honest with their services. They have several trading platforms and from them I like MetaTrader5 trading platform which is designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account.

John Brown
2017-07-29, 03:09 AM
Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-12-13, 08:09 PM
ETX Capital is a fraud broker. They offer binary options and huge shares to their IBs. There are scammed traders by ETX posting over the Internet - one of the scammed traders can be seen here. Also the video in this post proves what happens when you start making profits with ETX. We should always try to avoid those brokers and find the correct one from this kind of fraud companies.

Dexter Washington
2017-12-14, 06:33 AM
There are lots of broker in forex market. Many of them are scammer. Now day traders are afraid to invest in forex market because of scam broker. Every trader should avoid those brokers. A good broker can provide healthy and sound trading environment to trader. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker. It wins my trust by its services and policy. They never take hidden charges from me.

Michael Samuel
2017-12-14, 04:22 PM
Definitely every trader should stay away from scam broker. A good trader can make trader’s trading journey smooth. On the other hand scammer make it much difficult. But how can a trader identify which broker are scammer and which are not, unless until they used it. Especially it is most difficult for new trader. What I did before joining TopFX24 is I read their reviews very carefully and use their demo account to understand their service.

Jarrett Ellison
2017-12-19, 09:19 PM
Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm). it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.:heart:

John Brown
2018-02-23, 10:27 PM
I am not willing to trust at any broker which I have not used or verified at all. as most of them are found to be scams. By the way recently I have invested in LQDFX which I have been using from last 3 months. This STP Execution first of all make sure secure trading environment for their cline by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they always ensures easy withdrawal system , low transaction cost , active customer services , lowest trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Antonio Brennan
2018-02-24, 05:17 PM
When it comes to picking a broker I always recommend choosing a well-regulated one, but sometimes even those mess up. Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.
With my deep rooted research I found that FreshForex is good in all the way of forex trading. This company offers various trading accounts that are created specifically for our clients’ different needs. You may choose from our Classic, Market Pro and ECN trading accounts. I've been trading with them since I get into the forex market and they earned my trust.

Garett Sim
2020-04-23, 12:08 PM
A trader needs to ensure a secure trading platform for their trading. A new trader can get confused that how to find a secure trading platform. From a secure environment, trader can trade with comfort. This is the basic thing that generally regulated trading platform is safe in the crowd of scammers. ForexChief is regulated trading broker and much-secured trading platform for all types of traders. From the beginning of my trade journey, I am comfortably trading with them. Social trading and copying trades of successful traders, as well as sale of in-house trading signals have become an integral part of the modern market of foreign exchange services. They are giving copy trade opportunity for their traders.

Ranatunga
2020-04-23, 11:38 PM
From big loss stop loss helps us to protect our account as it is a great trading tool which used to control the trading risks. From the brokers are getting the service or facility in their trading platforms. But not every broker gives this service. Forex4you is a reliable trading medium that I have selected for my successful Forex business. I always used their stop loss trading tool to control my trading risks.

Claude Hawkins
2020-04-24, 12:45 PM
There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage, 24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.

Sharon Smith
2023-05-22, 08:55 AM
Scam brokers will create several problems like delaying in sending withdrawn money, showing requotes, poor customer support etc. But with a regulated broker, you won’t face any such issues. Eurotrader is a regulated broker with lots of trading facilities.

Rumi pishua
2023-12-27, 01:49 PM
Investing in scam brokers is risky because these brokers create issues at the time of withdrawing money. FXOpulence broker is a scam free broker and they send my withdrawn money quickly into my account.