PDA

View Full Version : Select a forex broker.

Robert Kennedy
2017-05-21, 01:23 PM
In forex, select a forex brokers which have lower spreads. Your trading cost increase if you have trading account with forex brokers that have huge spread. Some forex brokers also have minimum deposit they require before you can trade. Ease deposit and withdrawal. How many currency pairs are offered? TryMarkets providing lowest spread, easy deposit and withdrawal various account type to choose. I choose this broker and can tell you I am not regretting.

John Brown
2017-05-21, 02:55 PM
I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

Androw Narouz
2017-05-21, 04:13 PM
While selecting a broker a trader go for some specific qualities like high security level, high leverage, low spread, fast execution, no extra transaction cost etc. Because now a day most of the brokers found are to scam. Regulation of a broker is very much needed to have because it’s makes a broker durable in it’s way. To get a pure security there is no other alternation of having a right broker. I am a trader of trade-24.com where I have been trading with for more than 1 year but yet I get no problems regarding service and durability.

Frank Hesketh
2017-05-21, 05:34 PM
It is always good to select a lowest trading spreads broker while doing forex trading. If any trader trade an account which has huge spreads then automatically their trading cost will be increased. But in forex market there are many broker who have minimum deposit facility. A trader always looks for easy deposit and withdrawal process. After checking all these things I have selected ECNCAPITAL as my trading platform. Because they are the best regulated trading broker in the market.

Mc Gran
2017-05-25, 02:57 PM
Brokers are the main media of Forex which provide essential trading facilities to the traders. Through it is considered as the media every trader seeks for a good broker to deal in all transactions. A trader usually selects a broker according to his trading style. Like as a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker for me. This is the best trading broker for the scalpers. All the facilities of the broker are so much user friendly.

John Brown
2017-06-29, 10:58 PM
By using high leverage you can make profit rapidly just one or two time not consistency at all. for making profit with great consistency we the traders first of all have to acquire proper money management which is very supportive to reduce loss. basically I like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I always use 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading for all time I used high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Aliex Vidal
2017-07-03, 06:54 PM
Forex is the largest financial market in the world and having high reputation but it has no central place to deal in. That’s why it is known as the decentralized money market. There is no special authority to monitor traders account but this work is being done by brokers. That’s why a secure broker is needed to select. I have selected a bitcoin based broker namely Evolve Markets (https://evolve.markets/about/security/) due to their highest security level. They keep several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their traders.

Jenise Robbins
2017-07-05, 06:47 PM
Selecting a forex broker is tuff job to do. In my sense i think if you cannot choose a proper broker for faciliting your trading then you cannot succeed in trading. It is very crucial for a forex trader to trade successfully. I trade with FXPremax. They are so far the best forex trading broker to trade with. I am glad to have them as my broker and welcome bonus of 100% is a plus point for me.

John Brown
2017-07-09, 11:58 AM
I have started my trading career with a small balance. That’s why for all time I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading approach in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit instantly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Bret Wills
2017-07-15, 12:10 PM
It is imperative to choose a reliable forex broker, after all, would you hand over $500 on the street to someone who you have never met before. I am using now AGEA, which is much more good than other brokers I used for my trading. After many wrong decisions I made the right decision to choose the broker what is regulated and transparent with their policy. And I found the reliability.

Davis Joseph
2018-05-26, 10:17 AM
Selecting a forex broker is really very hard if you can't get what you want from your broker who is the bridge between you and forex market. For the first couple of failure, I really get a real and regulated broker called FreshForex. I select them because obviously, I prioritize security of my funds what they are providing. But the plus point is joining with them I got 101% tradable bonus what makes my trading volume twice, also for each and every $100 deposit I am getting 30% bonus. Their spreads are narrow as zero also leverage is 1:2000. I can say they are good in all way.

Cleddy Gwetang
2018-05-28, 07:25 PM
For beginner traders, deposit bonus is exceptionally fascinating and helpful. Additionally, for some amateur, it is imperative. For me additionally, it is particularly obvious. My broker FreshForex offering this sort of deposit reward which is 101% tradable. Deposit Bonus 101% is outstanding amongst other offers on the market. They give you a 101% reward out of the blue deposit of $500 or bigger sum. For instance, in the event that you deposit $1000, together with extra subsidies you'll get $2010 to the account!

Jarrett Ellison
2018-06-07, 06:20 PM
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision. Considering all the above things I have chosen MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm) broker. So far I am very happy with them.

Harry Jupp
2018-06-09, 12:29 AM
We the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Michael Samuel
2019-08-09, 11:22 AM
Selecting a Forex broker has become the difficult task in Forex trading to the traders especially to the new traders. Since the scam brokers are increasing very rapidly. Without regulation the broker who gives trading services that’s why we should avoid. FXdirects is a one of the top rated and scam free trading broker who has their trading regulation from securities and investments commissions. They have established at 2009 and they give customer service by 24/7.

Michael Jackson
2019-09-09, 02:09 PM
It’s painful to see how some people judge a quality broker with the percentage of bonus it offers. It’s absolutely incorrect way of judging. We have to make sure that we judge through regulation and all that. I know how much this makes a difference since I have struggled with companies like Instaforex. So got to be careful.

Ranatunga
2020-11-25, 11:36 PM
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain knowledge first. Choosing a reliable broker is the second most important and tough task. A reliable broker is very important. You cant survive in the market without a reliable broker. my broker Forex4you is a very reliable broker. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one. They are very supportive And helpful.

Rajesh K
2020-11-26, 07:25 PM
There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Sharon Smith
2020-12-03, 04:36 PM
Selecting a good forex broker is hard. Choosing a bad broker can cost you money and time. I recommend Eurotrader as I am trading with them for 4 years. The broker is regulated and licensed in forex market. They are giving me best trading facility like lowest spreads, high leverage 1:500, fast execution, Easily accessible customer services. I am very much like their fast deposit and withdraw system.

Principio Mazzanti
2020-12-04, 02:35 PM
If you are a day trader spread doesn’t really matter to you as you are going for the big reward. Spread can hurt small traders like scalper. Even my broker Eurotrader gives me low spread option. But as day trader if you are standing in the market for long time you really do not care about spread. All you should focus in other stuff like good execution, tp, sl etc.

Franco Shelby
2020-12-04, 05:39 PM
We all know that, risk is a common factor in forex trading. From beginner to professional every trader has to face the losses. Those who can not cope up with loss are not suitable for the forex market. A trader should know all the tools and techniques to recover his losses. It s quite impossible not to having loss in forex trading. Loss is a must element in forex. But you can minimize the loss and by your trading technic you can convert it into profit. For that you need to have proper knowledge about forex. You can open a demo account to measure your knowledge and it will help you to find out all the problems of yours and give suggestions. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to minimize the loss and also help me to recover my losses and make profits easily.

Rumi pishua
2023-06-12, 08:36 PM
Eurotrader broker uses different banks accounts of several regulated banks to provide high security of funding. The broker is highly regulated and ensures all essential facilities to traders. If you are tensed with your big account, then you can easily put your money in this broker.

Tuva Sundström
2024-01-24, 10:53 AM
I have been with FXOpulence broker for a long time and I saw their dedicated support towards their customers. They allow traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage and their accounts are of multiple types. The broker is ASIC regulated and offers high security of funding.