PDA

View Full Version : A forex account.

Marc Haller
2017-05-24, 02:11 PM
A forex account is an account used to hold and trade foreign currencies. Typically, you open an account, deposit money denominated in your home country currency, and then buy and sell currency pairs. Your purpose, of course, is to make money on your trades. I am making good amount of money with the foreign exchange broker called AGEA. This is the best featured forex broker in foreign exchange market place.

Robert Kennedy
2017-05-24, 04:28 PM
Basically forex trading account is used for holding and trading foreign currencies. The process is to open a trading account with a broker then invest some money and then start buying selling currencies as a pair. The purpose is to make profit through this exchange business. To make good amount of profit opening a trading account with a good broker is very important. I had open my trading account with TryMarkets (http://www.trymarkets.com).

Mc Gran
2017-06-11, 12:04 PM
Several traders are using several trading accounts with several brokers. As a retail trader I have been using mini account of Forex. I use swap free account and have the lowest transaction cost and lowest spread with Trade12. From that broker I get the highest profit. This account is free from slippage that’s why I can run my trading with facing no problem like technical errors.

Bret Wills
2017-07-11, 08:27 PM
There are many different types of forex accounts available to the retail forex trader. I don’t have idea about any other broker without AGEA. I am using this broker and they have several trading accounts like mini accounts, full accounts and managed accounts which are the most common types of funded trading accounts. Demo accounts and mini accounts are great for the retail forex trader to learn a profitable system and get used to the execution methods of the broker.

Michael Samuel
2019-02-24, 03:15 PM
I wanted to share my experience with all who wanted to do forex trading especially newcomers. My journey started with BPRIMES broker where I did not face any trading problem. They are a regulated trading broker and their offers are valid and they do not face any restrictions. I have invested my funds in them without any tension. Besides this, they are providing me free forex training to improve my trading skills.

Ranatunga
2019-02-28, 07:53 PM
To hold and trade foreign currencies a Forex account is an account used. There are many brokers that give you various trading services to invest in their platforms. I have chosen Forex4you broker that offers five different accounts of Forex that are – cent, classic, standard, STP and PAMM accounts. They also offer different trading platforms that are very suitable for the traders. I am currently using their fluent MT4 platform.

Garett Sim
2019-03-04, 06:30 PM
Forex brokers are providing diverse trading accounts as per the trading requirements of their clientele. I have been working with the standard trading account of a regulated broker ForexChief and as pro trader I am receiving narrowest spread, easier transaction services, lower commission rate and transaction cost from this broker. And yes, I am enjoying moderate leverage of 1:400 for this account. However, I am also enjoying re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade execution services via means of technically modern MT4 platform.
Again, yes, complete customer care support and market analyses are also being provided by a team of expert. This broker is providing me easier withdrawal services, freedom to use any strategy and complete capital protection through verification.

Sharon Smith
2023-06-25, 03:19 PM
Forex is all about mental labor and until a trader is mentally prepared, he can’t make advancement in trading. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus can help you in this regard. The broker allows traders with all necessary technical tools and indicators.