PDA

View Full Version : leverage

John Brown
2019-10-02, 11:30 AM
The leverage is an important financial issue to choose a broker. By using leverage we the traders can make profit instantly a lot but of course we have to make sure proper risk management plan , I think those who have small balance always should avoid high leverage that always contains high risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Ranatunga
2019-10-03, 05:52 AM
Leverage is one of the most important financial trading tools in Forex trading. A Forex trader without investing huge money can earn huge due to the power of leverage. But using the high leverage may be risky for the low scale traders. Forex4you is the credible broker that I have been using since 2 years successfully by using their high trading leverage 1:1000. Now I am able to make high profit.

Thomas Fleming
2019-10-07, 05:28 PM
Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage.

Michael Samuel
2020-01-31, 09:07 AM
Leverage is a great facility provided by a broker and it helps traders extend their trading lot size at a certain limit. Traders want to have this facility because they can exlarge their profit through taking high trading lot indeed. FXDirects broker ensures leverage of 100:1 that helps traders extend their trading lot size.