PDA

View Full Version : The newcomers

John Brown
2019-10-07, 10:22 PM
I request for all, please without using practically don’t recommend at any broker, because there are almost thousands brokers in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders can choose a broker which always ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Ranatunga
2019-10-08, 11:51 AM
Most of the newcomers have always hurried to earn good money. Many of them think that earning is easy in overnight. But it is not the right trading concept. Without proper experience and expertise a Forex trader could never be able to overcome his sorrows in his trading. But after trading with Forex4you broker I have learned from their free videos which were much effective for learning Forex trading and trade conditions.

John Brown
2019-10-08, 02:09 PM
According to me, if you want to lead a comfortable trading life first of all you have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for using any trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Michael Jackson
2019-10-11, 02:44 AM
If anyone is just starting up his/her career, it’s important to get education. I am so lucky to be with FreshForex, as through their Educational Setup (https://freshforex.com/training/interactive/), it’s so very helpful for one to learn through. And more so they have great customer service to help you further with doing things.

Jonas Jeans
2019-10-11, 10:24 PM
I think the newcomers need proper trading guideline which can show them the best ways to trade effectively. The effective trading is possible by all the Forex traders if they prepared themselves with best trading knowledge which is the key of success. With ForexOne trading broker first of all I learn at practicing in their demo account. It enhances my trading knowledge by practicing with real trading tools. And now I have become an educated trader.

John Brown
2019-10-11, 11:21 PM
As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly when scalping practically. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable now. Basically without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way .

Michael Samuel
2020-01-31, 09:00 AM
Forex is comparatively difficult to newcomers. Generally new traders remain unknown of trading policies and they don’t know how to manipulate a strategy. A user-friendly broker is an asset to traders because it helps traders trade nicely with support. FXDirects is a supportive broker to the traders and the broker create no issues while withdrawing and allows traders with minimum deposit bonus.