PDA

View Full Version : Successful forex trader

Bret Wills
2017-06-25, 10:17 AM
Successful forex traders understand that their trading success is measured over a large series of trades with their broker, not just a few. I am using AGEA, for me this is not a difficult concept to understand, you do not need a genius IQ or a degree in finance to understand this. But it will be the plus point if you have those. So, a key element to becoming a consistently profitable forex trader is aiming for long-term success, rather than short-term satisfaction.

Mc Gran
2017-07-11, 01:44 PM
To become successful with Forex a trader needs to struggle hard. He should run after gathering more and knowledge through different sites. He should practice a lot with demo account. Because nothing but only practicing can develop a trader’s skill level. A successful trader needs to be different from his attitude. I always take my knowledge from the best educational program of Trade12 broker. From the broker I have the best e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

Ranatunga
2018-01-19, 07:39 PM
Although all traders are affected by attractive bonus offers. So different broker offers different bonuses to their clients. I select Forex4you as they offer up to 50% bonus to their clients which attract me from first time I know them. As a regular trader I got 25% bonus that is fixed up to my deposit amount. The more interesting thing is that I can choose my bonus level. Beside this bonus I can earn more from my trade and now I am enjoying my journey of trade.

Jarrett Ellison
2018-01-21, 02:51 PM
Every successful trader has something unique with his trading strategies. They themselves find those uniqueness. They have customized the strategy according to their trading psychology. This is the reason, one trader strategy doesn't work for other. You have to find out your own trading edge. Only you know what you understand the most. Learning is a long term tadious process. Everyone has to go through it if they want to make consistent money in forex trading. I am trading with MaximusFx (http://en.maximusfx.com/?refid=17fm) having a slogan of Trading At Its Best where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:1000 levarage.

Dexter Washington
2018-01-23, 04:03 AM
Success doesn’t come in a day. It required patience and time. Forex is a high risky investment market. In order to survive in this market trader should use risk and money management. Now I am trading with an on dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me lowest spreads like 1 pip, swap free account, negative balance protection and many more.

Michael Samuel
2018-01-23, 01:16 PM
For my successful trading I am using the MT4 trading platform of TopFX24. To get this broker I have to struggle a lot. First of all the market is full of forex broker I could not identify them easily. Then I used their demo platform to know their credibility. After couple of months when I realize that they are good for trading I join them. And truly, theyr are not only good for forex business but also trader can get support for stocks, bonds, commodities, ETFs etc.

Claude Hawkins
2018-01-27, 09:20 AM
You are talking as if only broker can assure your forex success. But in real broker has a great role in a trader’s success but not in everything. For success you need to have some special qualities besides broker support like knowledge, skill and wisdom. I trade with AAFX for getting the best trading support. But this broker is as usual broker. It offers free educational support to their client so that they can learn and earn.

John Brown
2018-02-02, 10:32 PM
I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.

Garett Sim
2020-03-12, 03:12 PM
Sometimes it might happen that you are about to get profit but suddenly you get loss. It can be reverse sometime. But being professional traders have to keep patient in their trading. ForexChief always help me to get maximum profit out of the risk. After all forex trading is a business. Ups and downs in the business is the common thing for every business person. Same in forex trading. You will make profit, sometime make loss.

Claude Hawkins
2020-03-12, 04:05 PM
Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

John Brown
2020-03-13, 07:33 PM
In Fx trading lots of brokers we have and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.

Thomas Fleming
2020-03-14, 06:57 AM
To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part. In this manner I want to trade just with XeroMarkets, as they give me their master analysis and up to date news. It also provides ulta low spreads as low as 0 pip.

Rajesh K
2023-04-22, 09:16 PM
Successful traders are financialy benefited in Forex. Forex is the largest currency trading business where any trader can participate. Make the best use of available internet to educate you about trading. Eurotrader not only provides you a free educational program but also provides other facilities in moderation.

Rumi pishua
2023-11-09, 05:03 PM
Majority of the brokers are turning their blind eyes on this issue. Traders fear to put their valuable fund into an unregulated broker. So, whenever selecting a broker, you should look for a secure broker. FXOpulence is a FCA-regulated broker and they maintain segregated accounts for offering security of funding.