PDA

View Full Version : News trading

John Brown
2017-07-07, 06:54 PM
The news trading is really difficult matter, if you have not the most powerful fundamental trading knowledge which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly during news. For news trading with making profit with certainly we the traders can choose the live economic calendar that for all time ensures all important information on the financial health of various economics.

Jenise Robbins
2017-07-09, 05:01 PM
In forex trading there are many kinds of trading strategies. But scalping is the most profitable and short time executing strategy. Because the traders who prefer to get very small amount of profit and do not hold their position for long choose scalping. If you decided to do scalping then you should very careful to select your broker. Because not all broker can apply scalping because of many restriction. Only regulated trading broker can apply scalping strategy. That’s why I am with FXPremax, the best broker for scalping.

Aliex Vidal
2017-07-10, 06:27 PM
There are several news related to economy having a great impact on market. The price action of currencies moves fast while a news occurs. There are many traders prefer scalping more. Those who are scalper new trading is a big opportunity to them. As I have not to face any technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes I can easily trade while news occurs with the bitcoin based broker namely Evolve Markets (https://evolve.markets/).

Mc Gran
2017-07-25, 12:09 PM
As a scalper I prefer news trading more. Scalping refers to short time trading. It is known as a technique which makes profit within a very short time. A trader which is opened for 10 to 15 pips is called scalping. Scalping usually saves our initial type and remove all hindrances of trading. Because those who have not enough knowledge can earn huge through scalping. So they get extra advantages. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker due to their smart technology. I face no technical errors with the broker that’s why I can easily scalp while news occurs.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-10, 12:08 AM
If you select a wrong broker you might face different problems. I execute my trades through the trading platform of BPRIMES. Their regulation and user-friendly trading platforms are the big reason why I trade with them and feel extremely relaxed with the work. Till now I did not face any withdraw or deposit problems which I had in my earlier broker. I just love to trade with them as their conditions suites my tastes very well.

Ranatunga
2020-04-08, 11:19 PM
I like to use the Meta Trader 4 trading platform at Forex4you trading broker because it is the fluent and error free highly demandable trading platform. My reliable broker offers other types of useful trading platforms such as – desktop, web based, MT4 and mobile trading platforms. These are very easy and comfortable for using. Now I can access my all financial activity by using the best ever MT4 trading platform.

Michael Jackson
2020-04-09, 06:35 PM
News trading is always something of high challenge but can be handled well with proper approach. And that exactly what I do with ease through FreshForex broker and their awesome setup that not just include low spreads but also several countless benefits like 200% Deposit Bonus.

https://i.imgur.com/6vrAwYP.jpg

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-13, 08:39 AM
News trading is now the trendiest trading option for traders. Proper candlestick knowledge is needed for technical analysis and indicators are of high assistance. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. Eurotrader offers two smooth trading platforms including mt4 and mt5.