PDA

View Full Version : EUR/NZD analysis

Davis Joseph
2017-07-23, 11:10 AM
EUR/NZD is about to provide a huge opportunity to the long term traders. Because according to trend line and Bollinger Bands market is currently at 1.5637. Hope market won’t break out the point and move back to the bulls level and hopefully will touch 1.5819.

https://charts.mql5.com/15/681/eurnzd-d1-instaforex-group.png

Bret Wills
2017-08-23, 06:36 PM
Actually from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. No doubt, low trading spread is very important calculation for all of retail forex traders. I am trading with AGEA broker due to their lowest trading spreads which really helpful for me. I can do easily scalping and hedging with them. Also, getting major currency pairs to trade with.

Michael Samuel
2019-03-20, 08:30 PM
Forex trading is the best business nowadays. This is the place where you can make huge money with a small capital within a very short time. I am earning huge amount of money through my broker BPRIMES. With their support, every trader can feel the real condition and can visualize the real view of the forex market and gain a lot of experience of practical trading and can learn how to make strategies.

Angel Adams
2019-03-20, 09:12 PM
Before you want to start forex trading, you need to prepare yourself with proper study of forex business. Similarly, before you choose a broker, a good broker you have to study their offers and your requirements. My broker FXLinked (https://fxlinked.com/) Provides you me high security through my trading experience, secure Funding and Withdrawal Methods, secure Members Area, secure trading servers and security on clients transactions. You have to possess the determination and moral courage necessary to recognize a good broker. And you should overcome first from your emotional problems which are an obstacle in forex trading.

Ranatunga
2020-03-12, 12:06 AM
My trading tips for the beginners is that make yourself prepared for your trading because it would not be as easy as you think. And the best place and way to make your self-prepared is the demo trading account. I tried it with Forex4you trading broker. After completing my learning about Forex trading, I have invested in real account with the same broker. I am very proud to this broker.

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-29, 11:21 AM
Inexperience fuels this phobia so we should keep earning experience as much as possible. Once you understand the market environment, you can recover from the issue. The 111% deposit bonus of Eurotrader broker must increase your trading capital.

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-29, 11:49 AM
Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth trading platform, all trading pairs availability and narrow trading spread.

Principio Mazzanti
2024-01-15, 02:00 PM
Traders can’t bring success in trading through following complex strategy. Actually, your trading lot depends on your trading capital; share your trading capital size. Then it will be easy to talk on your lot size! FXOpulence allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage, tight trading spread and superior fast execution facilities.