PDA

View Full Version : Priority to technical analysis

Mc Gran
2020-02-05, 08:05 PM
Forex market maintains technical trends and traders try to capture trends of Forex through technical analysis. Technical analysis is entirely done by technical tools and indicators. FXDirects broker provides a smooth and reliable mt4 trading platform along with customer charter option. All technical tools are available in this platform.

Ranatunga
2020-02-05, 09:52 PM
To get the best facilities for my Forex trading I choose Forex4you broker. In this world class market place this is the only scam free and highly regulated broker. This highly regulated broker gives proper security of funding. Now from them I get – higher trading leverage, lowest trading spread, low margin, more than 150 trade able tools, 50 plus currency pairs, no hidden charge, low transaction cost etc. I receive in my trading.

Franco Shelby
2020-08-13, 02:36 PM
The traders who are going to start trading in forex market need to follow some strategy. If any new traders or beginners want to enter into forex he should know the basics of the forex trading. Without the basic knowledge he can not trade in the forex market. A trader can open a demo account to learn all the basics of forex trading. It will help him to know how to trade, where to trade, when to trade. It has no risk. There is no need to invest capital in demo account. I also opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx. I learned all the basics of the forex trading from that demo account practically. It is a demo version of live account. So everything in there is just like a live account. So a beginner can easily learn the basics of forex from a demo account.

Rajesh K
2020-08-13, 05:27 PM
Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-09-26, 06:55 PM
I feel jolly trading on the trading platform of FXOpulence. I hardly find any slippage and dealing desk issue and as a result I can execute any trade at the right position. I have the best service with the broker and my earning is always higher as they charge narrow trading spread. However, their high leverage is a great opportunity for traders, but I can’t relish its taste owing to small investment.