PDA

View Full Version : Using of stop loss

Michael Samuel
2020-02-06, 02:43 PM
Stop loss is mainly used when a trade go opposite to assumed direction. Using stop loss means termination of a trade. A trader sets a stop loss on each trade at a price level at which they wish to exit what has become a losing trade. FXDirects broker is free of all technical errors like requotes, dealing desk and slippage. They offer such an mt4 trading platform along with custom charter option indeed.

Tuva Sundström
2022-11-10, 04:49 PM
If you want to be a good forex trader, you should have loss-sustaining power because forex isn’t for those who break down for a loss. Eurotrader allows traders to apply any type of strategy on their platform and you can also use multiple accounts here at a time.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-03-01, 04:18 PM
You will find thousands of brokers available on the market that confuses you about broker selection. I know Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. They allow traders with numerous trading accounts. The broker allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

Sharon Smith
2023-03-02, 08:39 AM
It will be your wrong decision not to use stop loss in your trading because you will fall prey to massive losses. With Eurotrader broker, a trader can smoothly execute trades without facing any slippage and dealing desk.

Rumi pishua
2023-09-02, 01:14 PM
According to my experience, EAs work well for a certain period of time. And these robots got my capitals crashed. However, some people say that their brokers don’t allow EA trading but FXOpulence allowed me to apply EA on my account.