PDA

View Full Version : why have chosen your broker ?

John Brown
2017-07-25, 03:56 PM
LQDFX is a broker which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

Jenise Robbins
2017-07-25, 04:26 PM
I have chosen FXPremax for their real STP execution trading platform. Where I am getting all time security of my funds in any kinds of investments. They have wide range of trading technologies in their trading platform. And also this broker do not restrict any kinds of trading techniques in their platform. They have unlimited amount of open positions. For their lots of facilities, secure and comfortable trading platform I had chosen them.

Mc Gran
2017-07-26, 06:13 PM
Currently I am trading with Trade12 broker which took it’s registration from different authority and the broker is secure for it’s high security level. Because they use several reputed bank accounts for providing security to their traders. As a scalper I have the highest leverage like 1:400 from the broker. I have also no restrictions for pending orders and ECN accounts with lowest commission. Due to their genial facilities I have selected the broker.

Davis Joseph
2017-07-28, 12:48 AM
Broker is such an important thing to a trader. It plays an important role to a trader's life. If you invest your money with a wrong broker then you may have to suffer a long time. That's why a trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. A trader should check every single thing of a broker before investing money.
I chose FreshForex broker. According to me this broker is very good. They give all the help and facilities that a trader need in his trading. Facilities like fund safety, free demo account, faster withdrawal, lower spread, mega rebate and also many more. So that their clients can do trade well and can make good profit. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy. Trader can trade with this broker without any worries. I feel safe and comfortable working with this broker. That's why I chose this broker to work with.

Martin George
2017-09-14, 09:06 PM
I am using Circle Markets broker for my trading, because I found them very suitable for me in every way of forex trading. They offer a wide range of services and products designed to meet the changing needs of both individual and institutional traders worldwide. They provides spreads as narrow as zero and no slippages. I want to give them five stars for their wonderful and necessary services what they provide with simplicity.

John Brown
2017-09-14, 11:06 PM
In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their platforms by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable when scalping. So, when choosing a broker we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be more careful.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-09-17, 03:33 PM
Choosing a broker is very important for a trader and trading with a better broker helps a trader to make good profits and greater growth in trading. I was trading with Exness broker where they provided me with worst trading experience. The broker provides high leverage but low execution rate. They do provide you withdraws but you cannot make profit with their conditions of trading. Such a bad broker.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-25, 07:30 PM
To get maximal result in your trading this is very important to select a good broker as your business partner. It is safe to select a regulated trading broker. I have selected the best-regulated trading broker in the market. It is BPRIMES. I feel very lucky that I am a part of the biggest financial capital market in the world. From where I can earn an unlimited profit. This is the foreign currency exchange market. Many people know this market as a forex market.

Ranatunga
2019-04-28, 11:40 PM
Due to extra ordinary trading facilities and services I have chosen Forex4you as my trading broker. In this market my broker gives the best and fluent trading services that are – smart bridge technology, advance risk and money management, more than 150 trade able tools, 50 plus currency pairs, trading analytic support, wide range of deposit bonus, lowest trading spread from 0 pips, flexible high leverage, expert assistance, various trading accounts with MT4 trading software etc.

Rajesh K
2023-09-17, 08:51 AM
Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading, Lowered spread helps a trader earn bigger. So, those who follow risk management strategy avoid trading in high spread-containing pairs. FXOpulence charges low trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.