PDA

View Full Version : About spread

Mc Gran
2017-08-06, 11:47 AM
The difference between ASK and BID is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips a percentage in point, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. We mostly consider spread while choosing a broker. Low spread is preferable to the traders. Trade12 provides me the lowest flexible spread like 0.1 and flexible margin level which increases my trading profit.

Bret Wills
2017-09-24, 07:14 PM
If you are a skillful trader then you can earn your living cost from forex & lead a luxurious life. I found AGEA broker is the friendliest trading platform for retail forex traders, and till now I am working with them and there is no slippage, no requotes such a good trading platform to trade with. Their demo account also very user-friendly where I learned about real trading also they are allowing me to trade with maximum currency pairs.

Morris Langosh
2017-10-24, 08:01 AM
The difference between ASK and BID is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips – a percentage in point, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. There are two types of spreads. Fixed spreads and variable spreads. I like variable spreads if the broker is good. I am lucky to have FXPM which gives very competitive spreads starting from 0.1 pip.

Ranatunga
2017-10-25, 08:27 AM
On the off chance that you are a handy trader then you can win your living expense from forex and have an extravagant existence. I discovered Forex4you broker is the friendliest trading stage for retail forex traders, and till now I am working with them and there is no slippage, no requotes such a decent trading stage to exchange with. Their demo account likewise extremely easy to use where I found out about genuine trading additionally they are enabling me to exchange with greatest currency pairs.

Antonio Brennan
2017-10-27, 09:10 AM
Brokers provide a depository where trader can lodge funds for trading, and clearing and settlement of trades which ensures that trading profits are added to the capital and losses deducted are all provided by the brokers back office desks. I am using FreshForex for my trading, because I found them suitable for me in every way of forex trading. It has amazing facilities, so I can do profitable trading most of the time.
They have professional team who helps their clients 24 hours a day through one on one live chat in many different languages. With their analysis and help I am able to trade well now a days and make profit consistently. They are the lowest spreads broker and have fast execution policy.

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-10-28, 09:09 AM
The widespread forex grandstand is tremendous, frankly, it is the greatest market on the planet with respect to volume of trading. Money trading is fundamental for all-inclusive associations and forex trading is to a great degree significant for associations that import or passage things and/organizations. Around here broker picking is the hugest part. None of a trader can deny that they find multifaceted nature while picking a broker. I have picked FreshForex for reliable trading platform.
It impacts me to feel secure with my cash. It has the best trading platform in the web. It what's more has unmistakable options courses of action to evaluate for trading. They in like manner provides the reasonable trading conditions like brisk execution and ultra-low spreads which are ideal for any system.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-30, 10:32 PM
A forex market price of a currency pair is denoted by two symbols, ask and bid, which have specific digital notation. There are many things to learn about forex trading because without knowing its functionality no one can trade currencies in forex. Join with BPRIMES to learn forex. When traders want to place an order on the forex market they should be aware of the currency pair as well as the price of this pair.