PDA

View Full Version : Best strategy in trading

Thomas Fleming
2020-03-08, 09:51 AM
Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with XeroMarkets broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.

Ranatunga
2020-03-09, 10:03 AM
Spread is one of the most important trading materials in Forex business place. Without using the lower spread in Forex market, it is very difficult of earning good money easily. And the lower spread helps a Forex trader for always making good money. With Forex4you the reliable trading broker I can make good trading money because they have low trading spread from 0 pips, instant market execution and error free trading network.

Claude Hawkins
2020-03-12, 11:44 PM
Always making profit is difficult in forex market. You can easily earn money if you have enough knowledge about forex market. But in spite of having good knowledge, it is quite tough to ensure profit all time. It is right that in forex market a trader can make consistent profit. But it is not all time. New traders should know that fact that earning money in forex is easy but always making profit is not so easy. They should keep patience and keep trying to make consistent profit. I couldn't make profit at first. But now I can make profit consistently with the help of TP Global FX because of their ease of trading techniques. They are like my guideline in the forex market.

Rumi pishua
2023-09-19, 09:15 AM
Spread refers to the difference between ask and bid price, referring to commission taken by brokers for each trade opened. FXOpulence is a supportive broker and offers traders low trading spread as a result traders can bear a handsome amount of profit.