PDA

View Full Version : Is your broker perfect?

Mc Gran
2017-08-08, 11:47 AM
I am currently trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 and from where I have some specific feathers which are very much needed as a trader like;
-lowest transaction cost and low spread with high leverage,
-high security of funding,
-no restrictions for pending orders,
-ECN accounts with low commission,
-smart technology for scalping and hedging,
That’s why I can tell Trade12 as a perfect broker to me.

Bret Wills
2017-08-08, 08:18 PM
In forex trading when choosing a broker we the traders have to focus some specific issues, from all spreads is most important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I am with AGEA who offers lowest trading spreads also they are allowing me to do scalping and hedging without any kind of restrictions. I have the proper support from them and due to their lowest transaction cost I can enjoy my exact profit all time.

Ranatunga
2017-08-11, 07:15 PM
I do think and believe that the broker I trade with is very perfect in every way. I am trading with Forex4you where I get lowest spreads, better trading execution, no trading errors, no order cancellation, bonus on deposits, trading central trade supported, analysis to trade well, educational materials to learn well, customer support team to solve any issues and 100% funds safety guarantee. They also provide quicker withdrawals without any transaction fee charge on the transaction made.

Davis Joseph
2017-08-14, 08:32 PM
Broker is a very important fact to a trader. A broker is the thing that can help a trader the most. A trader can not do trade well without the help of a good broker. So to do trade well with good profit a trader must need a good broker to trade with.
I am trading with FreshForex broker from the beginning of my career. This broker is very good at their services. They provides many facilities like no transaction fees, fund safety, lower spread, mega rebate and many more. Their customer support system is very good. they always take proper care of their clients comfort. This broker is very supportive and reliable too. I can proudly say that this is the perfect broker to trade with. I fell safe and lucky working with such a good broker.

Martin George
2017-09-06, 05:48 PM
Finding a broker is relatively easy than finding a perfect broker which is suitable for your trading system. That’s very hard job to do. Recently, I am dealing with Circle Markets broker which is suitable for me in all way of my trading. They always wants their clients to be profitable and successful in their trading. I am using them due to their higher level of security and suitable trading conditions.

John Brown
2017-09-06, 10:01 PM
In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life. The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-09, 01:44 PM
In forex trading while picking a broker we the traders need to concentrate some particular issues, from all spreads is most vital money related apparatus which a speculator ought to consider while picking a broker. I am with FXPM who offers least trading spreads additionally they are enabling me to do scalping and hedging with no sort of confinements. I have the correct help from them and because of their most reduced transaction cost I can make the most of my correct benefit unsurpassed.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-25, 07:35 PM
It is a very good suggestion for all traders to not to spread your money all over. Be careful and wise to invest your money in a secure place to get profit. BPRIMES is a very secure broker to invest your capital. Yes, this is a very common quote which is applicable in all your life. Investing all your capital in one place can be a danger for you. You can invest in various sector of forex in order to get a good result and get success in your business.

John Brown
2019-05-01, 10:55 PM
It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.