PDA

View Full Version : Lot size

Thomas Fleming
2020-03-11, 08:18 AM
Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. I also used to take big lot and losing money then my account manager from XeroMarkets has impacted me to fathom that I was conferring tremendous mistake. The broker also provides low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

Ranatunga
2020-03-11, 06:29 PM
Forex is the biggest currency exchange market all around the world. The daily transaction of this market is more than 4 $ trillions of dollars. But to lead a profitable Forex business a trader need to learn completely which the key of success is. Forex4you broker I have selected because they give free and effective educative programs to their entire clients. I learn from their free demo trading account which supports me most.

Tuva Sundström
2023-05-29, 11:30 AM
Lot size selection falls in the primary responsibility of a trader because a trader’s risk depends on it. I always prefer taking small lot size in my trading and Eurotrader provides me flexibility in this regard.

Tuva Sundström
2024-01-11, 04:03 PM
One of the core considerations of risk management strategy is the adjustment of lot size according to the size of capital. You can start trading with FXOpulence broker with only $100 investment and they allow traders with 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level.