PDA

View Full Version : some important for Forex trader

John Brown
2017-08-13, 01:51 AM
If you want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly you have to make sure the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips . so, I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

Mc Gran
2017-08-15, 05:40 PM
A forex trader should be different from other people. He should have some extra ordinary qualities which will make him different from others. Like he should be much patience, meticulous and painstaking in the case of trading. He should be curious for gathering more and more knowledge. I am currently following the best education program of Trade12 broker because their program fills my vast of knowledge all time.

Ranatunga
2017-08-15, 07:37 PM
The most important thing I feel for a Forex trader is understanding the market well for which a trader would need good amount of education about the market and also a good broker to trade with who will also provide proper guidance to the trader as well. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker who provides me with good amount of educational materials to learn from and also daily analysis so that I can earn at the current market scenario without any hesitation. I am blessed to trade with such a broker.

John Brown
2017-08-16, 06:09 AM
We the traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to make sure the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads, otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life in spite of good trading knowledge , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. as a newcomer , now I am with LQDFX due to their narrowest trading spreads that always supports me to make profit with great consistence by using my any trading techniques with scalping.

Michael Samuel
2019-03-19, 08:30 PM
My experience with BPRIMES is just awesome. I have been using their regulated trading platform from my first day of trading due to a secure trading environment. From here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. They are giving me free trade set up which is very effective in the market. I can trade scalping, hedging, news trading etc. without any problem.